I unclasped my bra, letting it drop to the side of me. I pulled down my lace underwear, stepping out of it, all while he watched me. He held out his hand, uncurling his finger as he beckoned me towards him.

His lips were hot against mine, his hand trailing all around my flesh. It left behind bursts of fire, singeing my skin and causing me to moan against his tongue. He was perfect, and somehow he was here with me.

His fingers cupped me, playing along the slit to my core. He pulled it away, holding it up to his eye before popping it into his mouth and tasting me. He dropped to his knees, unhooking my legs and pulling one over his shoulder.

His lips moved against me, my moans filling the air around us. His tongue lapped into me, erupting spark that traveled their way through my veins, through my bones and muscles and every fiber of my being. I moaned louder than I had ever before, my head leaning back as my eyes shut and my hands founder their way to Jaxon's hair.

His fingers entered me, my own body moving against me as I ground against him, feeling myself clench against his skin. He pulled out after entering a second finger before pumping into me, my eyes squeezing shut as I tried to fight off a fast climax.

"Cum." The command within his voice erupted me into an orgasm that had me moaning out Jaxon's name, the letters rolling off my tongue as I grasped onto Jaxon even harder. I felt him move against me, prolonging my orgasm as my legs grew weak.

He pushed me onto the bed gently, rising to stand above me and kiss along my chest. He finally reached my nipples, his teeth grazing my skin and leaving behind even more love bites that he had on my thighs.

This was ecstasy, this was heaven. This was Jaxon and everything he could give me.

He pulled up and aligned himself, rubbing the tip of his penis against me to help lubricate himself. He pushed in slowly, before fully pushing in. I gasped at how full I felt, my walls clenching and unfolding to accommodate his large size. 

"You're my first Artemis, I love you." I smiled against the crook of his neck, kissing his skin gently as he began to move within me.

"I love you Jaxon." I whispered against his skin, his body slamming against me as he pulled out and pushed back in.

His fingers found their way to my clit, circling it as he pumped into me. I threw my head back against my bed, moaning as he pushed me closer and closer to the ledge. I felt his movements become sloppy, more animalistic and harder as he got closer himself.

His eyes flashed black, switching between grey and his wolfs eyes as he became closer and closer. I stared into his eyes, watching him not fight against his wolf as we climaxed all at once. His teeth found their way to the crook of my neck, pushing into my skin and marking me as his.

Pain erupting from my skin, before quickly flying away and turning into an orgasm that had me seeing stars. I moaned out his name, his body moving against mine as he made my orgasm lay longer than the one before that.

***

He pulled his teeth out of me, licking up the blood that trickled down my chest. I smiled, watching as a flash of light erupted against his own neck. The mark of a witch touched his skin, a crescent moon etched against his neck.

He pulled himself out of me, stepping out of my bedroom to grab a towel. He came back inside and cleaned both of us up, gentle against our sensitive skin. He threw it into my hamper, picking me up and putting me into a bathtub with running water.

I could already feel my muscle tense, sore from his animal side coming out towards the end. I relaxed into the water as I heard him move around the house, before coming back into the bathroom with me. I shut off the water and scooted forward, watching as he climbed into the tub behind me.

His arms wrapped around me, his face nuzzling into the spot where my mark lay. He smelt me gently, his thumb rubbing circles against my open skin. "You smell like me now."

I could feel just how excited he was, a bubble of laughter leaving my lips. "You're excited I smell like you now?"

"Yes, now those fuckers at school will stop looking at you." I rolled my eyes, turning my head to look at him. I kissed him gently, grabbing one of the towels off to the side as I stood up.

"Come on Romeo, time to sleep." He followed me, using a different towel to dry himself off with. He followed me into the room, my bed now covered in new sheets. I pulled him into the bed with me, his body warm against my own.

"What time do we leave for the airport tomorrow?" He murmured against my head, his body curved protectively around my own.

"Three in the afternoon, now go to sleep." He kissed my skin gently, his thumb rubbing circles against my hip.

I love you. I smiled as he spoke in my head, sending him a mental image of his face when he orgasmed.

"I do not look like that!" I chuckled, turning onto my other side as I shut my eyes. I finally let myself fall asleep, his smell enveloping me until I lost consciousness.

-

The airport was gross, smelly, and overly crowded. I groaned as I got shoved into Jaxon again, his growl rumbling through his chest right afterwards. "Jaxon, its fine."

"They shouldn't be fucking shoving you." I rolled my eyes, making my way to the gate to get onto the plane with Mona and Riley behind us.

"Are you nervous to fly?" I looked over to Mona as we finally boarded, making our way to first class.

"Not really, more worried about what'll be flying with us." She looked at me with furrowed brows as she sat two seats down from me, both Jaxon and Riley filling in the empty seats between us.

"What do you mean?" I chose not to answer her as all of us buckled when the last of the people got on, the flight attendants going over the procedures if we crashed or hit turbulence.

I gripped the arm rests as we took off, shutting my eyes as Jaxon gripped my hand. "It's fine Artemis."

I sighed and nodded, looking out the window. I smiled as I took in the sky and ground below us, which was quickly becoming blue ocean. I sighed and leaned back, unbuckling and lifting the arm rest between me and Jaxon. I circled closer to him as he wrapped his arm around me.

We stayed like that for around thirty minutes, Mona and Jaxon falling asleep almost right after we took off. Mona sat watching a movie, my eyes flirting around the passengers.

I watched as a woman, an utter alt beautiful woman with long blonde hair and bright Amber eyes, stared at me with malice it surprised me. I raised my eyebrows at her, watching as she grinned at me, her teeth sharpened into fangs.

"Fuck." I muttered, looking through my carry on for a iron dagger. I stood up and crept to the bathroom at the front, looking for the blonde woman from before.

I walked into the bathroom and found her, but she had changed. Her bottom half now had a scaled tail, horns sprouting from the top of his head. She grinned again, scales climbing up her abdomen and onto her cheeks.

"Hello Artemis, witch, and it seems your mates an Alpha." Her voice was high pitched, on the verge of screeching. She raised her talons towards me, becoming her finger towards me. "You won't make it off this plane alive."