Chapter Seventeen: We've Got The Whole Night

Start from the beginning

I couldn't talk I was just too horny. I got up and grabbed him, running my tongue along his toned chest before I took one of his tits in my mouth. I remembered how much he loved this, my hands were travelling and I when I switched my mouth to his other nipple I heard him groan. After undoing his belt, I took his very hard shaft in my hands stroking it.

I knew he was enjoying what I was doing because he was groaning like crazy. I let him go and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. "I need your cock inside of me Carlos."

He never said another word, he took his pants off then positioned himself at my entrance. He took his time entering and I moaned, "Mmm."

Once he was completely inside of me, he slowly moved his hips to which felt so good but eventually his thrusting became rougher and I was screaming my guts out.

He took one of my breast in his hand stroking it and I placed mine over his, moving my hand with his. He lift me up and I wrapped my hands around his neck before he started his hard thrusting into me once more. "Stop!!" I screamed but God knew I was enjoying myself.

As he sped up his pace my moans became louder  and I could feel my walls tightening, "Yes baby, come for me."

"Fuck fuck fuck." I screamed before I came from my highest peak and with a grunt from him, I'm sure he came inside of me.

He placed me on the bed, "I'm not done with you yet." I looked at him appalled by his declaration.

When my eyes travelled, his cock was already waiting for me. Ready to claim me again.

~*~

Carlos POV

            I had been waiting so long to fuck her again. I even went as far as to wait to let her break up with her boyfriend.

But she was taking too fucking long.

All that damn talking in the hallway made me know she was frustrated and I just wanted to loosen her tenseness. I wasn't going to fuck her you know? I was just going to give her some good head but my plans changed.

The desire I saw in her eyes told me that she wanted so much more. I was going to fuck her hard to which I never did before. She was a virgin when I had first met her and you couldn't just fuck a virgin or a just turned virgin like a crazy maniac, I had to take my time and I had let her do whatever she pleased back then but I was going to fuck her tonight.

When I told her that I wasn't done with her she looked frightened but I saw the look in her eyes she was so excited to be fucked some more. Three years with no fuck must have been brutal but maybe it was when she went to rehab, she stopped to help her rehabilitation.

I pulled her down to me and spun her, she was lying on her belly now, "I'm gonna take you from back way baby." I said before entering her, gosh she was so wet.

I started off slow circling my hips, whining perfectly in her tight pussy. She has a really good and tight pussy.

She softly moaned moving her hips, following my pattern. "Yes baby," I slapped her ass before I put both of my hands on hers intertwining our fingers as I picked up my speed.

I was slamming into her and she screamed. "Oh my god Carlos!"

I dragged her up, putting a pillow under her belly before I pushed down her back giving it a perfect arch. I was moving faster in her again and she ran from me. Literally she was up at the headboard.

I chuckled, "Come come."

She came back to me and positioned herself the way she was before, I put my hand on her clit rubbing it while I took my time thrusting inside of her. She was shivering and shaking so much I knew she was going to come soon. I could feel my built up coming and I knew it was time so I began thrusting harder and faster.

"Carlos!" She screamed out as she came from her peak. "Fuck," I muttered before I came inside of her.

I made her climax trice and I wanted to continue but she looked so worn out when she fell on her belly making soft sounds.

"Are you okay?"

She glimpse at me before turning on her back giving me her full attention, she looked so sexy, "I feel fucked out."

"And that's a good thing?" I asked as I laid beside of her pulling her to rest on my chest.

She looked up on me and smiled warily, "Yes."

******

Now I could imagine a guy doing this to me but I'm a virgin 😂😂😂.

Well I think I'm a virgin...