Chapter Ten: You're My Girl

Being bone wounded, I felt literally injured to move but in actuality; I was just tired. I wish I could tell that to my maniac boss Carlos. I rotated my eyes to adjust and looked at the clock at the side table, 3:00 PM? Well, wasn't this strange, so where was Carlos? How wasn't he in here perplexing me to get up?

Tori, why couldn't you not think about Carlos for one sec, you just got up for fucks sake.

Sigh... I tried really hard not to think of him but he just makes me happy; not that I'd ever share that with anyone - news travel and I couldn't make him any wiser about his power over me. Even though on a different level, he really did induce a high feeling of miserableness - and it unraveled a bitter girl.

I was thinking that it was because he didn't have the key to my door but I had to call bullshit on that... This was thee mad man Carlos we were thinking about, he'd have his way anywhere he went.

Tori stop over thinking, obviously there wasn't a need to come for you, maybe he had nothing to do or he was still asleep.

The weird part of being on a trip with Carlos was that you didn't know what to expect and we were freaking alone - no maids, just us.

He made me perplex on a daily basis, I think the other maids in the house felt sorry for me along with envy and it didn't matter their ages. I remember when Maya was sharing something with me. Maya was my only friend in Carlos's mansion; she was somewhat sweet with a hint of bitchiness that made her blunt and I admire that.

"Tori!" I heard her shouting from about a mile away, she was that loud. Eventually, I heard my room door open but I was in the bathroom.

"Where are you?" She paused, "I know you're in here, you crazy chicken." I laughed before pulling the bathroom door and walking out.

"Maya," I looked at her, she had gossip, I could see it, "Talk to me."

"Those two fat bitches, you know I'm fat myself but those two fat bitches, I had to fix them straight," she spoke angrily, "Girl, gimme a fucking minute, I needa cool down, ma heart beating so damn fast - I wanted to mash their faces but keeping it professional cause' you know Maya be at work, Maya don't wanna lose her job, get what I'm saying Tor?"

I was so lost, she was just yapping away. I knew she was pissed but damn what could of happened to make her this deranged?

"Yeah Ma," I sat on my bed, "Who are these two so called fat bitches?"

"Grace and motherfucking Francis." Well, they were actually fat. "I had to disrespect the two oldest women I knew because they was talking shít about you."

I was confused now more than ever, "Me?" I cringed my brows together, "How the hell did I even reach in this?"

She shook her head and put her hand on her hip, "This was never about me unless I'd have really fuck them up."