Chapter Five: What Were You Doing To Me

     “Fuck this man and fúck this place.” I grumbled under my breath as I walked into my bedroom. It was about 11 o'clock in the night and I was finally being unlatched from Carlos.

     I had been doing this for about two weeks now going to three and everyday it was the same thing. All the other maids after dinner, would clear out but me... I thought as I kicked off my shoes. I had never heard my name being called so many times in my life. I didn't think I was his maid in all honesty instead I felt like his personal assistant to which he has one, Ms. Campbell. Sometimes, I thought he just loved having me around him and he'd make any excuse for me to stay.

But it was okay... I won't complain because when I saw my pay check last night, my eyes almost fell from their sockets. If you were wondering, we get paid fortnightly.

I took my time to unbutton my shirt and sashay my way out of my black skirt as I made approach to the bathroom. I was so beaten out and tired; words couldn't even postulate.

“Ahh,” I sighed in contentment, as I stepped into the shower and the warm water started to work its wonderful magic. I didn't know how long I was in the bathroom for but I swore I wanted to make residence there but I knew the warm water would soon be finished. Reaching for my towel, I took it and wrapped it around my body, making my way out into my room.

When I was standing in my room, I went over to the vanity table to check my phone notifications. I saw where Natalya messaged me, so I typed a quick response.

Waking over to the chest of draws, I pulled open one of the draws where I kept my sleeping clothes. I took out a simple tank top and a silk shorts. As I was pulling my underwear up, my hand barely made contact with my clít but it made me jump nonetheless. I doubt anyone got what it was like. Being Carlos's personal maid, I saw him around the clock and it fúcked with my mental state when I wanted nothing but to strip him and ride him all day-night long.

Carlos made me edgy because I knew the power he had over me and he knew that he does too. I was scared though, out of my senses. Based on how I was feeling, the longer I kept myself around Carlos, the more appealing he would get and that had driven me to sexually devastation.

Tuesday morning, he called me on my pager. Yes, it was funny right? I had a pager, I thought things like those were for extremely busy people but little did I know that I'd become one of those people.

Making my way to his room, I was so nervous because from the start, I had only been going to his office to help him even though I knew he didn't need any.

I knocked and heard when he said come in. Pulling the door, I tried to point myself in the direction of obliviousness.

“Carlos?” I called out because I didn't see him, “You called for me?”

“Yes,” he spoke, “I'm inside my closet Tori, come here.”

Slightly gulping, I made my way to his closet. Pulling it open and walking inside. Damn, this closet made the apartment I was living in seem small, and yes it was that big. And no, I wasn't over exaggerating. By the arrangement, it reminded me of a library with a lot of shelves and walking space. “I'm around here,” he said and dangled his hand in the air so I could spot him.

“So, what do you nee,” I stopped mid sentence. There he was only in a towel, and I can tell you, I was seeing a bulge.

Climbing into bed, I checked the time, 12:20am. I hissed after rolling on my side turning my back to the alarm clock. I had to be up by six o'clock because Mr. Larves was a really early waker. He got up at four but that was to work out and perplex others which was fine by me. 7am sharp my pager beeped indicating that I was needed. Tucked under my comforter, I was getting a tad sleepy.