Chapter Two: He Wasn't Worth It

     I momentarily took a shaky breath in to make me feel at ease because my insides were having their fun time.

     Carlos was looking at me — scrutinizing. I felt a sting everywhere his eyes landed and focused and it really aroused my libido more, so that was the reason why I had to be breathing deeply to relax myself.

Honestly, I didn't understood what happened couple minutes ago after he said that he knew it was me and he wasn't surprise at all, it made the room silent as hell and I swear I didn't know how to say further.

I wonder if he noticed my discomforts? It must be showing.

Looking back at him, I smiled. "Is this a staring contest Mr. Larves?"

He chuckled before nodding, "Indeed but call me Carlos at all times, Tori." I guess we are definitely on first name basis huh?

Well, I didn't know but when he said my name and how it flexed off his tongue, it knotted something inside of me, I had to look away before running my fingers through my hair, carrying a lock of hair to the next side.

"Okay, Mr. Carlos."

He laughed loudly before standing from his chair. Oh my god! His heavenliness just radiated. I didn't want seem very sexual towards him but fuck, just fúck. This man body screamed for my hands, if only. I sighed dreamily.

"Tori, are you okay? Would you like anything to drink, water or?" And there he went again saying my name, I closed my eyes — relax Tori, for fuck's sake.

Water? I could feel the dryness in my throat but trust me it wasn't for water, of course I was thirsty. Thirsty for some Carlos. I composed myself before answering because he didn't even hire me yet properly, he did confirmed that I got the job but you know this is the interview and all. I felt like I was going to get myself embarrassed very soon.

"No, that's fine. Uh, I um — I mean I'm fine." I fumbled for some words to answer him because what I really wanted to say I shouldn't be formulating.

He shook his head amused before walking towards me in all his glory. He just screamed dangerous and oh was I dying for a little danger. He cleared his throat and that was when I realized that I was deadpan staring at the man of my wet desires. If only he knew how soaked I was, my pússy was screaming for him – no crying.

"Tori, let me show you around." He said huskily and I shivered. How long had it been since a man talked to me in such a dominating voice? I loved it and the feeling it gave me. I nodded my head before getting up and letting him lead me out of his office. His hand rested itself on my lower back and it did things to me because of the things I really wanted him to do with that hand.

There was too many reaction of my body towards my boss. Oh fuck the club! If only I wasn't there then I wouldn't met him and all of this would be new but the past two weeks that I had been enduring all my wetness for this man — I just couldn't be an oblivion towards him.

"Sweetheart, give me two minutes to change into something appropriate." He told me and with a simple nod from me he walked off. I couldn't help but to glimpse at his ass and it did looked good, all this sexual appeal was really messing with my purity.

I stood awkwardly in the passage watching other house carer maneuver their way around the large house. It made me wonder what did this man do to have such a humongous house and he had no children? Well maybe he was going to multiply soon. Speaking of children, I wonder if he had any special person in his life.