Chapter Seventeen: We've Got The Whole Night

                 "Oh God... Carlos," after he managed to kiss me from the shoulder down, he stopped at my breasts. My breasts were on fire, his tongue was wrapped around one of my nipple while he had one of his hand stroking my free breast.

I knew I was soaked already, my breasts always had me weak. He had never dealt with me in a rough way before and the way he was behaving now had me overwhelmed. I loved this...

He switched and now he's on my other, sucking while his hand travelled and stopped at my shorts. His mouth was still on my breast when looked at me and before I even knew it, he captured my lips in an intense kiss. I gasped.

Suddenly, he left my lips and started trailing his way down my stomach with soft kisses. Every touch he made to my body felt so electrifying. I was so fucking wet, I knew I was soaking his sheets.

He grabbed my pussy from my shorts before looking up with this big smirk on his face, "You're so wet for me Tori."

"I need you to fuck me!" I almost shouted, I was beyond gone from my self control. It had been 3 years of no fuck.

He chuckled, "Patience love. We've got the whole night."

And that statement turned me on even more.

"Babe, take off your clothes for me." I took my sweet little time taking off my bra and wiggling out of my night shorts. I heard him curse under his breath.

When I was finished, he asked me to stand up for him. Naked in all my glory, I stood before him. He eyed more hungrily and then the lights were off, I didn't even know how.

He walked up to me, "I've been waiting on this night for 5 years." He swiftly pulled me to him and to my displeasure, he still had on his pants.

"You're my addiction baby girl and tonight I'm going to fuck you like how I wanted to all those years."

I closed my eyes, "I haven't had sex in 3 years Carlos."

"Even better," And from there all talking ended.

His lips latched onto mine as he lift me and now my legs were around his waist while he pushed a finger inside of me, I moaned. He carried us to the wall while he continuously fingered me. I couldn't think straight. He was gonna take his time with me and once my back hit the wall, I knew I was having the time of my life.

My legs were over his shoulder and my clit on his tongue. He was sucking on me and I couldn't stop my juice from overflowing, my hand was in his hair, "Oh my fucking gosh." He took my labia minora in his mouth while he ran his tongue to my clit sucking it.

The pressure I was feeling was unreal, I barely had any movement. The only thing I could hold on to was his hair.

His finger was still inside of me and then he added another as he fingered me faster,"Uhh yes." I started grinding my hips.

I felt like I was coming, "I'm gonna cum." He removed his fingers and pushed his tongue inside of me, "Carlos." I cried out before I became undone.

He was still sucking me before he started rubbing my clit with his finger, I was shaking while I begged him to stop. "Please..."

My libido was at its highest.

He took me off his shoulders taking us to his dresser. He placed me to lie down on it with my legs hung off the edge as he stood between them before he spoke, "You'll have to buy a morning after in the morning."