29. Pleasure Time

Start from the beginning

"Hurry up and eat, I'm late," Stiles went on his knees to put his daughter down. She ran back to her chair and picked up her bacon and eggs with her hands as she gave up on her fork. Lydia sighed and looked at him. "She got that from you," she picked up her black bag and zipped it up to find her keys.

Hands from behind wrapped around her waist and tightened as she giggled. Stiles' lips brushed her ear and left really small kisses here and there. Her perfectly soft hands hovered over his and in the mean time, he used his big and broad body to sway her to the left and right.

"Mom, dad! I'm ready come on," the little girl tugged at her mother's dress. They both parted and looked down at their daughter who had food all around her mouth.

"Tal, this is why I dont want you to eat like your father," Lydia went down on her knees and picked Tal up.

"It's not my fault that my parents aren't paying attention to what I'm doing," the clever girl spit out. She was only five years old and her arguments were better than both of her parents. Lydia claims that she got it from her while Stiles says that she got it from him because of his long speeches.

"You don't wanna be late young lady, now behave," Lydia quietly told her as Tal was washing her hands with purple coloured soap. Tal turned around and pointed at her father with her wet finger.

"You told me that you wouldn't kiss mom all the time. Only once a week, remember?"

Stiles looked at his wife innocently as she chuckled. Stiles came closer with his deputy uniform and badge. Lydia enjoyed the sight of her husband in uniform every single morning without him even knowing how sexy he looked. When Tal dried her hands, Lydia immediately put on her pink backpack.

"Come here, honey," Stiles reached out for Lydia and kissed her. They both hummed really loud into the kiss to annoy their cringing daughter. Tal screamed and ran out of the front door, making Stiles and Lydia chuckle.

Lydia turned on her heels and walked in front of Stiles. As she was about to step out of the door, a hand pulled her back in. She was out of breath when her back was resting against Stiles heavy chest. He sighed in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes out of pleasure as her husband did that thing he was best to. You should think that after years of marriage, the sexual tension and turn ons would be gone but no. Not with those two.

Stiles put his arm out to show her his watch and what time it was. He was late. "Just wait for what imma do to you when we get back," he smirked and let go of her. He walked straight to the car leaving his wife turned on before she even got to work.

"Oh my god. He still got it," she sighed.

~♡~

"Okay class, quiet!" Lydia walked into the warm and heated class filled with students. She walked straight to the window and opened it to get some air. She had been a teacher for 2 years and never had she ever been so attached to teenage kids. The class never took her serious and joked around with her the whole time. They had that family relationship and even though she kept telling them how much she hated them, she truly did love them. That's how family deals with emotions.

They all cheered as Lydia walked in and Lydia knee exactly what they tried to do. That was just a sign on that they didn't make their homework so now they tried to be nice.

"Mrs. Stilinski damnnn, that dress fits you amazingly," Josh yelled from the first road. Lydia rolled her eyes as more comments came.

"Yeah! You look like a boss!"

"YOOHOO! Mrs. STILINSKI ARE YOU A GODDESS OR WHAT!" Hayden shouted. Hayden was one of the students Lydia was most attached to. When Hayden had problems, Lydia would be the teacher to comfort her the most now that Hayden didn't have a mother. Lydia would tell her that she lost her mother too and that Hayden will always be surrounded with people who loved her. She honestly felt like her sister. Hayden was the most pain in the ads though. Positive things came out of being a sister but... there were disadvantages as well.