22. Sex tape

Just want to say that I looovve your comments. Haha, reading them makes my day. Quick reminder; I'm so thankful that you read this fanfic ♡

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Stiles wasn't the guy that woke up early in the morning, but in that case, he gladly woke up to the sun streaming in the tree house. He looked to his left, to see a beautiful strawberry blonde Lydia Martin sleeping. The blanket covered her up to her chest but was slowly going down as she stretched her arms out to yawn. Stiles looked excitingly at her "almost showing" chest and considered to not cover her up for a moment.

He slapped his own cheek. Stop it, Stiles.

He covered her and went down to her collar. Leaving small kisses there and further up to her neck, woke her up with a smile. He kissed her neck and sucked carefully until she was fully awake. When he heard her giggle, he pulled back to look at her face.

"Hi," she whispered shyly.

His hand was behind her neck as his thumb was brushing her dimple on her cheek. He pressed his lips onto hers, kissing her short and slow. It was so slow that she was holding her breath. He pulled away and smiled at her appearance.

"Good morning beautiful," he said and made her giggle. He caressed her shoulder as they just looked at each other.

"Are you sore?" He questioned and stroked her hair.

"A little bit," she answered while he was slidding his hand up and down her thigh under the blanket. She blushed just the thought of last night and that she lost her virginity.

To the right guy.

"Lydia?" Stiles interrupted her thoughts. Lydia nodded as she was telling him to keep going.

"Hm... thank you."

She furrowed her eyes with a crooked smile. "For what?" She questioned. He blushed for some reason.

"For allowing me to be the right guy for you," he breathed heavily. The smile on her face disappeared and turned more serious. She reached her hands to his face as he was on top of her. They stayed like that for minutes, just staring at each others eyes, and minds filled with thoughts of what to say next.

"No, thank you for staying by my side all this time," she went a bit up to kiss his forehead.

"Listen I'll be back, I'm getting you some breakfast," he peeked her lips before getting off of her. She sighed and relaxed. That was until she saw Stiles back all red and scratched. He opened the treedoor and crawled down before she got a chance to run after him before the sheriff saw. She looked for her clothes but she didn't want to wear the dress. She panicked and took the blanket with her. "Stiles," She whispered as if he still was in the garden. But he was already in the kitchen from where she looked through the glass door. She could see him talking to Allison and his dad but only with his back facing her.

"Hey Stiles, give me the napkin behind you," Allison pointed behind Stiles. Lydia ran as quickly as possible but it was too late. As soon as Stiles turned around to grab the napkin, his dad and Allison stood there with open mouthes. He turned around to give her the napkin but got scared as the way they looked at him. Lydia entered the kitchen, out of breath and a blanket that covered her whole  body but not her shoulders. She pulled the blanket further up to cover the hickies stiles gave her the other night. The sheriff had already seen them and so did Allison. Stiles was confused at first but then turned around only to see his girlfriend standing there trying to catch her breath. "W-what..." Allison gulped and looked down embarrassed. If she was embarrassed at just looking at them getting could only imagine being them.