5. Dinner with Stilinskis

The smell of steak entered Lydia's nose on her way down the stairs behind her hungry friend. Taking the last step, her eyes catched Stiles placing all the food on the table.

"Well well, who knew my lazy brother could cook", Allison laughed as she took the seat Lydia was about to take. Then she was about to take the one beside her, but stopped when she saw the sheriff take it. Leaving her with one choice...to sit next to Stiles. A quiet sigh escaped her mouth, and invisible ghost to push her forward. While she tried to avoid eye contact she accidentally looked into the brown eyed boy, who played a smirk on his lips.

"Yeah i know I'm amazing.", he added.

Allison and the sheriff huffed and started digging in.

A hand made it's way on Lydias knee under the table. It was a light touch, but it still sent Lydia straight to heaven. She tried to look at the food in front of her, but she catched Stiles' smirk from the corner of her eye.

"Actually--", he said with a long pause, while his hand went further up her knee, making it's way towards her thigh. Suddenly without Stiles or Lydia noticing Allison who's head was under the table cause she dropped her napkin, Stiles kept talking. And Allisons eyes catched Stiles' hand on Lydia's knee.

"-I'm amazing at many things", Stiles continued, while Allison catched the whole thing. Her eyes widened. Her hand covered her mouth. But then she kept her head positive when she saw Lydia stop his hand. Maybe he was just teasing her a bit. But then again, it's Stiles. He always teases Lydia. Allison sat down again, and looked at both Stiles and Lydia. Allison hardly tried to keep things together, so she ignored it and thought it was nothing.

Stiles looked at Lydia when her hand blocked his from touching her. As she thought that taking her hand away from blocking him would make him stop, it didn't. His hand went even further up her thigh, and close enough to touch her inner thigh. For a second, her eyes closed shut out of enjoyment of his warm hand touching her. But then again she stopped him, knowing it was wrong.

The sheriff catched Lydias enjoyment, and questioned it by asking: "Is the food that good, Lydia?"

Lydias face turned red as The flashs suit, and it did turn red as fast as The flash himself. "Hm...yeah, yeah the food is delicious, Stiles", She smiled and looked at him before turning to her plate again, taking a bite of the steak.

"I can cook too!", Allison said disappointed at Lydia.

"I didn't say you couldn't", Lydia laughed. Knowing Allison was bad at cooking.

"Except she can't", Stiles laughed as he leaned in to Lydias ear, making the whole table laugh. Except Allison.

"Yeah i know. When I'm here i always bake the cupcakes.", Lydia smirked looking at the girl across her.

"Ahh, that's why you were baking while Kira and Allison watched you dance. I'm sorry i meant twer-", Stiles said before he got hit by Lydia.

They all ate their plate, and Lydia and Allison washed the dishes. Stiles was sitting on the couch watching the girl washing the plate making her whole body shake. She finished the dishes, said her goodbye to Allison and The sheriff. Not Stiles though. Before she walked out, she eyed Stiles.

2 seconds had passed by when his phone buzzed. It was Lydia.

Lydia: Meet me outside.

Stiles: Hmm...What abouy my room?

Lydia: Shut up and come out. I'm waiting outside your house.

Stiles: Bossy i see

Lydia: I don't get you sometimes, Stiles.