29. Pleasure Time

( kind of mature content)

Still with closed eyes, you can feel the sun streaming through the windows in a warm day. He didn't pay attention to the colourful things around him even with closed eyes. He sqweezed his eyes hard and opened his mouth. He exhaled a few times at the pleasuring feeling coming from certain places. His bare back was laying against the white mattress and as he opened his eyes, he found himself looking at the ceiling. He was panting quietly as really quiet moans also escaped his mouth. He looked down at the covers and saw someone moving under the covers. He put his head back and exhaled while his chest was going up and down.

"Lydia,"

He moaned and fisted the sheets with both of his hands to not let out any sound. That didn't work. She smiled under the covers even though he couldn't see her and continued what she was doing but with a fast pace this time, making it harder for him to resist.

"Stop,"

It came out as a whisper. He didn't want it to stop but he had to leave for work, but his generous wife decided to give him a little present all of a sudden. She didn't stop but went harder instead. Her hands were holding on to the back of his thighs to have a better and tight grip. She hummed against him and send a vibration through his entire body that made him accidentally let out a loud moan.

"Shh," Lydia lifted the covers up so that he could see her smirking face, but then she covered herself up again and went back to what she started doing. Stiles tried his best to not let any sound slip to not wake up their daughter.

He looked down and saw some on Lydias strawberry blonde hair stick out of the cover so he decided to let go of one fisted hand and slide it through her thick and beautiful hair. He gently stroked her head but not enough to control what she already was using her mouth for.

"L-lydia baby, I have to get to w-work. What's gotten in to you," he sighed and groaned out of frustration. She didn't listen for a bit but hid her smirk under that big sheet. She instead went faster to make it more difficult for him and was proven right when his groans mixed with moans became louder than before.

"Lydia! You are gonna pay for this," he whined but relaxed at the same time when he felt himself ready to release.
She suddenly stopped. She removed the sheets a bit so that her eyes were making contact with his. A smile on her lips with her tongue sticking out to lick her own lips.

"If you want to go..." She stopped and looked behind her to where the door was. "Then the doors right there," she took the sheets again and covered herself and his member. When she went back to business, he gave up immediately on his wifes challenges.

~♡~

The first sight when she got downstairs was her little strawberry haired daughter sitting on one of the kitchen chairs. She was smiling and kicking with her feet. Lydia chuckled and snuck behind her to scare her but her 5-year old daughter was faster and scared Lydia first. Lydia screamed and fell to the floor at the sight of the scary mask her daughter was wearing. A sudden laugh from behind the kitchen table was heard and it wasn't only her daughter's laugh but also her husband's. Her daughter got down the chair and gave her father a high five. He stood up and carried her with him.

"Okay, Okay you got me this time," Lydia chuckled and straightened her cute grey dress. She hasn't aged a bit but only gotten more gorgeous of a 24 year old.