19. April Fools

It's been 6 months since Natalies funeral. Lydia moved In with the Stilinskis and Had an amazing time with the family. 3 months ago she began feeling better and got out of her depression, with alot of help and comfort from them all. Especially Stiles.

Allison couldn't make herself talk to Lydia about Stiles. She wanted to shout and be angry at her but she couldn't since she lost her mother. However, She talked to Stiles. Yelled, made disgusting faces. Asked him questions like if he was cheating on Lydia or if when they began hooking up or even worse, if she lost her virginity to him. He laughed and ignored the questions to make her curious.

Stiles and Lydia still acted casual around each other but also flirty. Their friendship didn't change tho. Still a few small fights, also kisses In front of Allison just to make her feel gross. One day Lydia and Allison had a talk. They talked all night and that was the night Allison knew that they weren't hooking up. That was the night Lydia told Allison how he felt about her boyfriend. She loved him. Allison laughed at first but then came to realisation. She finally accepted her brother and friend being together but still, she didn't show it. At times she thinks it's cute... other times it's just too much.

For an example the classic:

"No, you hang up-"

Giggles.

"No, you hang up-"

Chuckles.

"No you hang up-"

Allison takes the phone-

"No! I hang up!"

After Natalie died, Lydias relationship with sheriff Stilinski went amazingly. It really felt as if he was her father. And he loved Lydia. He loves how well she fits in with the family and how much she gave the house life.

After Stiles' confession about his love for Lydia, The sheriff, Lydia and Stiles... had the talk.

"Okay kids I've got something important to say to you so..." The sheriff said and looked like he was forcing himself to do this. He pointed for them so sit on the other couch so that he could see them face to face.

"Listen maybe this is kind of weird for you... but it must be done," he nodded his head. Stiles and Lydia looked at each other, and then back at the sheriff, scared and nervous.

"Okay. Where to begin - Sex."

Stiles and Lydia looked at each other quickly with wide eyes. Stiles covered his head with his hands. 'They were actually doing this'

After he the talk, Sheriff gave them a quick warning: "Sleep in each of your rooms!"

Stiles and Lydia were shocked the whole night and Allison wondered what her father had done to them.

Even though Stiles and Lydia were a couple, they got mad at small reasons. But this time, Lydia actually wants to kill him. This is why she hates Apil fools.

"STILLES!!!" Stiles heard his voice being shouted from the bathroom. The sheriff and Allison thought something happened but Stiles kept his face calm surprisingly also with a smile. Small footsteps were heard from upstairs as they got louder.

"You, I know this is your work!" She yelled with a robe around her wet body. She held a shampoo bottle up and showed her green hair. Stiles laughed and Allison kept staring with a wide open mouth.

"Relax, it'll go away in 2 days... or maybe a week," he laughed again.

"Gosh, this is why I hate April fools!" Lydia yelled and walked upstairs again. "This isn't over!" She yelled again.