Before not too long the door swung open again to reveal the principal standing there. He looked shocked when he saw Justin and looked at the teacher, then the nurse and then me. The room was filled with silence and a feeling of sadness. The principal walked towards the teacher and they began to talk quietly, most likely about what had happened. They looked over to the nurse and waved for her to join them. They were deep in talk as I started to rub my hands up and down Justin's arm. I accidentally moved the sleeve of his shirt up and looked down to move it back. I stopped my actions as I was shocked at what I saw. There, on Justin's arm, were dozens and dozens of cuts going from wrists to elbow. I was confused to how he did have them but they looked to be self-inflicted. I was upset to see them and tears started to fall down my cheek harder. I am guessing that nobody knows about them because I know how sensitive it would be for him. I rolled his sleeve down and hoped that nobody else would see them.

The nurse paced back over to me and started to take off Justin's shirt. I started to panic not wanting her to see the scars of his arm, so I stopped her.

"Wait what are you doing?" I said suddenly making her pop her head up. She looked confused that I had interrupted her.

"I want to give him a fresh shirt that isn't covered in vomit." She spoke as though it was an obvious answer. I thought to myself on how to stop her from doing what she was, and finally something popped into my head.

"Wait, can you let me do it please? He can wear my hoodie. Please, he is a good friend to me." I spoke sending her a small smile hoping she would agree.

"Mmm I really should do it, but since you've helped him in here I will trust you." She said smiling at me. She turned back around to join the other two and I quickly started to take off his shirt. I was shocked to see how skinny he was. His bone was evident by his skin and there were markings all over his torso and arms. This whole situation must be a lot worse than I thought. I quickly slipped off my hoodie and placed it gently over Justin. Once I was sure that he was all covered I took his hand back into mine.

Again, the door swung open, except this time it was a young lady. I would assume that it would be Justin's mum, but I have never seen her so I can't be sure. She rushed over to Justin's side and embraced him into a hug. She looked up to me with sadness written all over her face.

"Hi I'm Pattie, Justin's mum," she spoke smiling small at me.

"Hi I'm Sam, one of Justin's friends," I replied smiling to her as well. She excused herself and went over to talk to the teachers and nurse.

"WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME? WHO DID THIS? NO I WANT ANSWERS TO BE CALM. THAT IS MY BABY BOY AND FOR THE SECOND TIME YOU CALL ME AND TELL HIM HE IS HURT. YOU FIND THE PERSON WHO THIS AND YOU FIND THEM NOW." I heard Pattie say firmly to all of them.

"Now please tell me what is wrong with my son." She spoke to the nurse more calmly this time. The two of them walked over to me and looked at me sadly. I felt a little awkward to be sitting there, since I have never met his mum.

"I can leave you to it?" I spoke softly looking to his mum. She smiled to me and her eyes showed an emotion of love.

"If you don't mind sweetie, we can let you know how he is?" The nurse spoke kindly. I went to walk away but was stopped into my tracks when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was met with Justin's mum.

"Here give me your phone number and I will call you later when I find out more okay?" She said handing me her phone. I put my number it her phone and saved it under 'Sam'. I handed her the phone back and thanked her for it.

"No thank you, you are a good friend," She spoke as I exited the room. I decided that I didn't really want to stay out school so I called my mum quickly and told her what had happened. She understood and told me she would call the school and excuse me early. I went to collect my things from my locker. I opened my locker door and noticed something fall down to the ground. I looked down to see a folded piece of paper on the ground, with my name written.

I bent down to pick the paper up, curious to what it was and why it was in my locker. I looked around the hallways, but no one was around since it was the middle of a class. Emptiness surrounded me as I unfolded the paper and began to read. My heart began to become rapid in its' beating and my hands started to shake as I read over the sentences.

The note read: SAM. I don't know who you think you are. Frankly I don't give a fuck. I don't like that you are trying to be close with Justin. You can't protect him. I want you to know that. I will kill you if you stand between us.

I scrunched the note up and threw it into my backpack. I felt extremely scared as I shut my locker and looked around again, except I couldn't see anyone. I walked for the door to leave the school, making sure to look over my back every single time. I felt afraid as I walked out of the doors and waiting for my lift home.

_______________________________________________

Hello everyone again :D Hope you are all doing well. 

Thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented, it really does mean alot to me. 

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts on the chapter, i love hearing what you all think :)

I know that this one was kinda boring, but it is leading into the big dramas to come.

Still no Jason though, where is he!!!! 

Until next time, farewell <3