Chapter 3

Jason's POV:

I awoke to a blinding light. I shut my eyes and re-opened them hoping the light would go away. After repeating this movement a few times, my eyes slowly adjusted to the harsh sunlight. I don't even know what day it is or what I did last night, but that's normal. I let out a deep breathe, smelling a deep aroma of alcohol and cigarette. That would explain this pounding headache. I checked my phone and saw it Tuesday. Fucking school today, I thought to myself. Better make myself look decent I guess.

Lazily getting out of bed I walked to my bathroom and turned to water on, making the temperature relatively hot. Nice and steamy, the way I like it. I stripped out of clothes and stood inside the shower, letting the hot water run down my tanned, tattooed skin. "Fuck," I rasped as I leaned my forehead against the shower wall. I stood in that position for what felt like hours just to wake myself up. After a while I decided to scrub myself up and get this day over with. Finishing up and feeling clean I got out of the shower and dried myself self off. I blow dried my hair and styled it into my usual quiff. I walked out of my bathroom and picked out my outfit for the day. I chose black skinny jeans, black supras, a long plain black t-shirt and a gold chain with a black snapback.

Looking at myself in the mirror and feeling satisfied with myself, I went downstairs and cooked myself bacon, eggs and toast. The perfect hangover food I thought as I gulped down the food along with some panadol. Looking at the time I realized I had to get to school, other those fucker teachers will make a deal about me being late. Not that I care, but with a hangover I'd prefer they don't talk. Grabbing my car keys, phone, wallets and cigarettes I walked out of my house, locking the door and to my car. Hopping in and turning on the ignition, I pulled out a smoke and lit it up inhaling the toxins into my body. Instantly I felt a calm overtake my body. Fuck I love these I thought as I pulled out of my driveway and sped off down the street.

Blaring my music as I sped towards school I thought about what I had on today. I hate school. Everyone fears me though, so it isn't that bad. All the girls in the school practically want my dick, most of them have had it. Guys there look at me the same way. I mean, I swing either way. Taking another long drag of my cigarette, I snapped out of my thoughts and realized that I was pulling into the school gates. I drove up the entrance, gaining stares from everyone as they recognized my car. I parked in my usual spot and got out shutting the door and locking the car. I stood against the bonnet of my car finishing my smoke, scanning the area seeing all the girls staring at me. Some licking their lips, others practically playing with themselves.

Smiling to myself I took one last drag of the cigarette before flicking it away. I faced the sky and exhaled the last of the smoke out and prepared myself for the next few hours. I looked down and turned around to see something that made my face light up and a huge evil grin rise slowly on my face. He's here. The main reason I enjoy coming to this place has just pulled into his usual spot. Now, I don't enjoy coming here because of this guy. No. Rather I enjoy coming here because of what I do to this guy. I have his life in my hands. I love watching him struggle. It brings a pleasure to me. Is that normal? I don't care. He's the one thing that keeps my entertained here.

Since I knew he would take a while to get out of his car, I decided to light up another cigarette and watch him. He sat in his car, looking depressed as usual. I chuckled to myself. I could swear I see tears already building up in his stupid face. Perfect. I took a drag of the cigarette, smiling as I watched him collect himself and his belongings before getting out of his car. He looked around for spilt second, before dropping his head to the ground like usual. I couldn't help but laugh as I knew it was me that did that to me. I saw him walking to the front door stairs and flicked away my cigarette and following closely behind him. He rushed up the steps and that was when I decided to do my thing. I grabbed his right arm tightly and pulled it hard. The faggot fell down to his knees not bothering to look up at me. I heard a little whimper come from his mouth making me smirk.

"Look up at me you faggot," I spat. He slowly raised his head and that's when I took a powerful swing with my fist. My hand connected with his boney jaw and he fell flat on his skinny frame. Blood starting to spill out of his lip which brought a smile to my face. I then kicked him hard in the ribs. He curled into a ball like a baby and gasped for air. The smile on my face grew wider.

"Good morning faggot," I spat again. He kept his eyes closed, making little whimpers as I glared at him. "Fucking answer me, or you will regret it." I spoke with venom in my voice. I moved my face closer to his and smirked when I heard him whimper and saw a tear fall down his red cheek. He stuttered like a little bitch.

"G-go-good m-morn-ning J-Jas-son."

I smiled and kicked him one last time in the ribs before walking off into the hallway. This day is going to be fun.

________________________

Heyooooo!!!! Hope you all had a good new year! Sorry I took a while to update. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think :)
I know it's short so far, I will be going longer after I do all the introduction stuff
Thank you all so much for reading! I love you!
Until next time, farewell!