~unexpected~

a/n: omg im not dead. i have finals this week so ill probably try and update more during the summer time. my school went to knot's on saturday, it was pretty lit

~Lauren's POV~

in the middle of touring, i received a text that was sent to me not long ago. it read:

goodbye. i love you all and will see you again soon. ~ natialla

'what?!? no this can't be happening' i was then quickly snapped out of my thoughts because we had to go on stage meaning GOT7 and I, Park Lauren

in the middle of the concert, my best friends began to call me and text me, since my solo was coming up and it was about losing someone you love, the message i was told did not help my mood at all. i was already worried through the beginning of the concert.

"natialla's dead. she had a pill overdose. I'm sorry lauren, but she's gone..." it wasn't any of my friend's voices, it was natialla's mom. i then told her I'm sorry and had to end the call so that I'm not as effected. but my eyes were all glossy and messed up. luckily i don't wear much makeup. the staff notified me that one of my close friends passed away....

"hey lauren! its your solo. are you okay" bambam, who was like my brotherly figure ask me and began to embrace me in a hug. "ill tell you after the concert."

i then walked up on stage with my mic and began singing. 1 minute through my song i broke down in tears. my fans began to finish my song while all the members from GOT7 came up on stage and embraced me in a hug. 

i then wiped my tears off, after my song ended and the fans carried the song on. i felt proud of them. i began talking

"I'm sorry everyone, but thank you for carrying the song on. since you guys are my fans/family, i've decided to explain what happened. basically my  one of best friends had an overdose. i was notified by my staff and her mother that she had passed away. can we have some silence for her family.... thank you i love you guys" 

we then finished up the concert and i talked with the guys.

" wow i actually can't believe lauren began crying in front of everyone. hahaha pathetic" y/n said

i then grabbed everything and ran. i told the staff and my manager that i'm going back to Korea. i told them not to look for me and that i will come back for the rest of the tour. i just needed some time off and i had to see everyone to see how they are holding up.

pathetic.pathetic.pathetic.pathetic.pathetic.pathetic.pathetic.pathetic those words ran through my head like bullets

i can't believe she would say such a thing. i then got a phone call from jackson

"hey lauren! are you okay?"

"hey jackson meh boi! yeah I'm holding up okay."

"i can't believe y/n would say such a thing. I'm sorry for your loss. i broke up with y/n now. and she's going back to Korea. we have decided also to which tour dates a week ahead  so you can come in time."

"its okay. she's the pathetic one. wow okay thats good. and thanks for moving the tour dates!

"no problem!"

"ill let you go jackson I'm boarding my flight."

"okay bye"

"bye"

~back to the Korea!~

i called up hobi and he said that taehyung will pick me up.

i then see tae and waved him down. his eyes were all red and puffy

"hey" he said softly

"hey. how are you holding up?"

"im okay, i guess. its been three depressed days, i miss her lauren, i really miss her"

"i know taehyung, i know. i miss her also. we couldn't save her and please don't blame yourself"

"i know its not my fault, but if i never acted that way towards her in front of y/n, she would be fine. i told her i loved her and she still left without saying anything."

"it will be okay taehyung, she's in a better place now."

he showed me the text her sent her before she said goodbye

we then began to walk to the car and he put my bags in the trunk 

"i know who started it though."

"who?"

"well......... someone who hated her"(A/N: ooooooooo! who do you think it is? comment down below!)

he left me questioned and pulled up to the house. hobi-oppa ran up to me  and gave me a hug then i began to cry in his chest. he stroked my head and kissed my forehead.

"LAURENNNNNNNNNN". megan and juliette yelled when i came inside.

we all hugged and began to cry. natialla's mother and father were on the couch beside us and began to talk to us and thanking us how we've helped natialla with her depression

her funeral would be next week and sadly, we had to cancel my tour and would be changing the dates again.

"i can't believe she actually did it, it was unexpected." taehyung said opening up to all of us and hugged my waist. hobi wanted to tell him something but i told him to leave him. little did i know he began falling for me. tae fell asleep on my lap

A/N: oh wow! didn't expect that huh? i wonder who tae has an arranged arrange with? ill update agin soon and i hope you liked this chapter

~lauren(muchgeek)