Aquamarine x Female Reader pt. 2

(Time skip after the battle scene and Steven goes with the homeworld gems.)

"Wakey, waaaakey." A childish voice said.

(Yn) was having a hard time opening her eyes, seeing that she was in a huge dark place with a blue light emitting.

She looked and saw her captor, smiling.

"Well well, look whos finally woken up, and about time too." She said, (yn) noticed she was bound in blue hand cuff like balls which prevented her trying to escape.

"You know, I heard rumors that Rose Quartz led not only gems but humans as well into her pathetic rebellion, its quite surprising you put up more of a fight than those other organics." She spoke again as she was typing away on her hologramic screen.

(Yn) didn't speak a word as she was still worrying about everyone else.

The gem sighed, turning her attention towards the human.

"Not wanting to have a conversation are we? Well in that case, go ahead, a loud mouth always annoys me anyway."

She then went back to her screens and was continuing to type until..

"Why did you hurt me?"

The blue gem looked at her again.

"Ah, is that why your sooo mad and silent? Well, I had to find some way to get what my Diamonds want, even if it means crushing your widdle body."

"Really? Too bad, that "I am my dad" thing Steven told you was to fool you, looks as though you failed your superiors." (Yn) said smiling.

All of a sudden, she turned and glared at her, looking sinister.

"I am WELL AWARE of that, and it turns out the human is actually the leader Rose Quartz, and she turned herself in just like that!"

Oh no! They found out!? (Yn) began to sweat.

"Just imagine, once we reach Homeworld, the Diamonds will reward me for delivering the leader of the rebellion!" Aquamarine said with twinkling stars in her eyes.

"They're not going to do that I believe." (Yn) said.

"Oh? What makes you think that?" Aquamarine asked.

"Well for starters, your a small gem, which makes you about as low as a common ruby. Do you really think your superiors are going to reward a little pixie like you?" (Yn) said grinning.

"Don't try to manipulate me, you are just a human! What makes you believe I'm not going to be getting the recognition I deserve?" Aquamarine asked getting steamed.

"I guess once we get there, you'll just have to see for yourself." (Yn) chuckled.

After a few short minutes of quiet, (yn) began to wonder what happened after she fainted.

"Where are my friends?" She asked.

"They're not here, although we managed to scrap the Lars human and Rose who are with Topaz at the moment..."

She looked at (yn) with a grin.

"...and a human, oh drout, whats your name again?"

"I believe I should learn YOUR name before I tell you mine, ya blue little twerp."

She giggled at the insult, ignoring her work and continued to talk with her hostage.

"Very smart human, I believe we're going to get along just fine, my name is Aquamarine."

"I'm (yn), I must say, you have a very dazzling name besides your partner."

The gem widened her eyes, blushing at her words, smiling.