The Famethysts X Male Reader

"C'mon Steven! Use Lonely Blade's block!" (Yn) while moving the controllers.

"I can't! Your going too fast!" Steven yelled, nervously.

(Yn)'s selected character, Dyno Funk (completely made up fighter by me), a raptor martial arts warrior with pockets full of glowsticks, finished Lonely Blade with a powerful rave uppercut.

"Dyno Funk, WINS."

"Your defeat came out funky!"

"Woohoo! I won!" (Yn) yelled.

He immediately jumped up in the air doing a victory dance.

"(Yn), that was amazing! How did you know Dyno Funk's special technique?"

"Steven, you must be a true knower of  martial arts to learn that Dyno's power comes not from his dance moves but from his heart." (Yn) put his hands together and bowed with respect.

Steven looked amazed by his words.

"Whooooa. I gotta tell Sour Cream, he's into that kind of stuff! I'll be right back!" He said as he ran out the door.

"Steven! I was just trying to sound cool and stuff!"

Suddenly the Temple door made a glow opening, making (yn) turn to see Amethyst appear with a big smile.

"Sup dude! How's it goin'?"

"Amethyst! Where have you been? You've been gone for awhile!" (Yn) went down to hug her.

"Jeez, been missing me or somethin'? I've just been hanging around in my room."

Amethyst laughed, hugging back.

"Hanging around? Amethyst, are you keeping someone hidden in there?"

Her face immediately shocked, and became nervous. She looked around to make sure no one was listening and whispered to (yn).

"Listen can you keep a secret? Since your like, my "boyfriend" and all?"

"No problem Ames."

He smirked as he did a finger gesture zipping his lips, winking at her.

Amethyst smiled and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to her level, and kissed him.

"Thanks babe, I just don't want Pearl or Garnet to know, future vision, remember?"

"I gotcha, so whats goin on in your room you don't want anyone to know about?" He asked, Amethyst grabbed his hand as they went through the door.

"Its gonna be awesome, I told them all 'bout how cool you are, and goofy to hang around with."

"Wait, them?"

(Yn) looked around the enormous piles of junk lying around.

"Amethyst, I must say your stuff in here is getting more big by the minute."

"Hey, I gotta make it more difficult for Pearl since she organized them all last time."

She stopped looking around the big piles of junk lying around, showing a devilish smirk on her face.

"Okay, wait riiiiight here! I'll be back in a bit." She said, making him sit on a ripped up cushion by a pond full of water.

Amethyst then turned, running through the garbage disappearing.

(Yn) just sat there waiting patiently for her to return with whatever or whoever she's bringing.

Its already been a few minutes and still no sign of her.