Aquamarine x Female Reader pt 1.

(This is during the "I am my mom" episode, so don't read this if you haven't watched it yet and get spoilers.)

"Hey, have you guys seen Steven and Connie? I wanted to train with them today." (Yn) said entering the living room.

The crystal gems were by the counter, Amethyst was the first to speak.

"Sorry dude, things have been getting pretty weird here lately, Steven just met a new gem."

"WHAT!? A new gem? Is it from Homeworld?"

Garnet shook her head.

"We don't know yet, he told us she asked him if he was her "dad" and she flew away."

(Yn) was confused, why would a gem ask a human boy if he was its parent? Stevens the ONLY half gem around here...unless not.

"Its not the only problem, some of the people in Beach City are disappearing. ..which makes us believe the Diamonds are planning to capture humans for their Zoo." Pearl said, feeling worried.

"You don't think...Holley Blue told them about Steven and Greg escaping, do you?" (Yn) asked.

"I doubt it, she probably knew the risk if she were to tell them, they would only blame her for letting it happ-"

"GUYS! GUYS! ITS AN EMERGENCY!" A frightened Steven screamed bursting through the door, sweating.

"Steven! Where have you been? Whats wrong?" (Yn) asked.

(after a brief explanation)

"Why is Homeworld stealing humans from the boardwalk!?" Pearl yelled.

"I don't know, but they're only taking our friends, they even got Connie!" Steven said.

"Aw geez guys, this is very bad!" (Yn) said pacing around nervously.

"If we don't do something, they're gonna take them into space!"

Then Amethyst realized, "And our spaceship got jacked, so if they leave Earth..."

"...they'll be gone for good..." Garnet said, finishing the sentence.

"Steven, who were these gems?" (Yn) asked, calming him.

"It was that little gem I saw before! Her name's Aquamarine."

"Whaaaat!?" Pearl said with a shocked expression.

"And she's got a big friend, a fusion, named Topaz."

Both Garnet and Pearl were scared by these names.

"A Topaz fusion, and Aquamarine?" Pearl asked nervously.

"Are they a big deal?" Amethyst asked curiously.

"Uh, YES! Blue and Yellow Diamond must've sent them personally!"

"The Diamonds?...oh no, does that mean they are kidnapping humans for their Zoo!?" (Yn) screamed.

"I don't get it, there are TONS of humans, why would they be kidnapping Stevens friends?"

"Maybe...because my friends are the best!" Steven answered.

Everyone was silent and stared at him weird.

"Steven, half of your friends aren't really skilled in battle, there's me, Connie, Sadie..." (yn) said as she counted until Stevens phone rang. He checked it and gasped.

"Its from Connie, I know where they are!"

He showed them a picture of the Funland Park.

(at the location)