Pearl x (James OC)

(This is during the Mystery Girl episode, sorry fans who ship her and Pearl, also my OC is above (not really SU style), he's a guy who has short blue hair and blue eyes, wears a black beanie hat and shirt with an 8-bit skull logo, and and a black hoodie and his height is the same as the character Sour Cream.

Pearl's POV

I've always wondered what kind of things Steven and Amethyst are into these days, so going to this party is more fun than doing a puzzle. I could try being "cool" for once. Hmm, I should see if they have any human clothing to wear.

"Peeearl, come on, lets grab something for the road at this store!"

Steven said, feeling excited to get some cheese filled pretzels.

"Okay Steven, I'm coming."

(Timeskip inside store) (No ones POV)

"Now your looking good!" Amethyst said as Pearl put on a pair of pants and jacket.

"Ah but I can make it look even gooder. It's cool, because the collar isn't supposed to go that way."

Amethyst was trying hard to contain her laughter.

"You a natural."

Steven was looking through the shelves choosing what to buy.

"We're almost set on snacks for the road. We just need some beverages."

He grabbed two cans from the shelves.

"Strawberry sugar shock shut down, or good ol' fashioned apple juice?"

"Definitely Sugar shock shut down. It turns everything red."

Amethyst said as she threw the can into her mouth and chewed it.

Pearl wanted to try it too, "I'll have one too, Steven. I think i'll try this "drinking" tonight."

Steven was kind of surprised. "Wow, really? I didn't know you liked apple juice?"

Pearl played it cool, "Heh, there's alot you don't know about me, Steven."

"So uh, Amethyst, tell me more about this band we're seeing."

"We're going to see Mike Krol. He's got this real garage vibe, songs about being nostalgic for the suburbs."

Pearl listened a bit as she opened her juice can.

"Nostalgic for the Suburbs? Pssh, they've existed for what? 70 years."

"So, when we get to the show, you got to walk in like you own the place-"

When Pearl started drinking, she heard the store bell of someone coming in, and immediately spit her juice. A human, dressed in black shirt and hoodie wearing a beanie hat and headphones came in, his skin was kind of pale, but what made her freeze was his hair and eyes, they were blue! Like the sky! She hadn't noticed that her apple juice got all over her jacket.

Amethyst and Steven jumped from the sudden spraying of her drink and saw the teenager coming in for a slushie.

"Oh! Hey, the guy right there? Perfect example!