Peter Pan

Heyo :) I just wanted to say that I do not own the story idea of Peter Pan its all thanks to J. M Baries (R.I.P) who created such a beautiful masterpiece.

I do not own Peter Pan but I do own Hook's son and my own little version of Wendy and her brothers.

Those were just some disclaimers and now for the story... I really hope you guys like it I would really really apprieciate it if you would give me some feedback thanks :)

Chapter 1: Lady Lessons

Once upon a time there was a boy an unusual boy who would never grow up. He lived in a land called Neverland. This land was full of creatures that you would never think only existed in your imagination. Like Fairies and mermaids, there are even pirates and Indians. But this story isn't all about them... it's about the one and only Peter Pan.

Wendy

Sword in hand I glared at my opponent with a mischievous grin spread upon my lips. At first he looked petrified like he was about to dart away in fear calling to his mother, but then he straightened up and said with a bitter tone, "Give it up princess! No one can defeat Captain Hook!" The grin was swept off of my face and placed onto the dark man himself, Captain Hook.

Suddenly, everything went back to reality and I was in my room facing my brothers James and Liam. Sword still in hand I said wickedly, "What gives you the right to call me a princess!"

And at that I swung my wooden sword forward towards James who was playing the part of Captain Hook; one of the characters from a book I read. James replies by blocking my stricken sword with his own. Our wooden swords clashed together and I continued on with the story.

"Captain Hook comes running at Wendy, thinking fast Wendy ducks and Hook..." I duck as James came at me but instead of stopping James lost control and ran straight into the bookcase.  Tons of books fell to the floor and I pulled James out of the way just in time before the book shelf fell to the ground. The loud boom echoed through the room causing the floor to shake slightly.

"Stop the story!" James yelled dropping his sword. Liam leaped down from the bed where he had been watching the scene to stand next to James and I. 

"Dads going to kill us." We all say in unison. Books and trinkets were sprawled everywhere.

"I told you we are too old for these stupid games." James huffed dropping his sword to the ground and crossing his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes at the drama queen but decided it was best not to agitate him further.

"What are we going to do Wendy?" Liam the youngest of us asked glancing up at me with his big brown eyes. I scrambled towards the bookshelf determined and hooked my fingers under the wooden frame and attempted to lift it. It barely moved an inch. I glanced over to my brothers for help but they just stood there staring at me in laughter.

"Very funny guys but I could seriously use some help before mother and father get home!" I snapped slightly agitated myself. They both let out one last chuckle before coming over to help me. I rolled my eyes at my brothers weak attempts to lift up the book case.

"Great well this isn't working. Just wait till father gets home. He'll have all our necks." James said smugly crossing his arms over his chest again. He was starting to do that a lot lately. That was a clear sign that he had given up, but I hadn't yet.

"No way I'm not giving father another reason not to trust me alone at home with just you two now come on and use your muscles!" James shook his head and I let out a breath of frustration.

I crossed my arms as well and scanned the bedroom for something... anything that would help us. "To bad Peter Pan wasn't here to help." I mumbled out and my brothers stared at me oddly.