Chapter 3

Me and Oliver stand on a roof with six men. 3 start running at us. 2 go for Oliver while one goes for me. I block his incoming punch with my bow and I kick him in the stomach making him fall. I take an arrow out and I shoot him in the heart. I look at the two men Oliver has already killed. We look at the four men. I shoot one while Oliver shoots the other. Two men start to head back for the chopper. I punch one and Oliver shoots him. Me and Oliver near Marcus Redman.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Please, wait. Wait!" Oliver backs Marcus Redman against the edge of the building and throws him to the lower roof, in top of the ventilator fan. Redman screams. Me and Oliver jump next to Redman. I kick open the grate covering the fan which causes sparks to explode from the fan. Redman groans. Oliver grabs his head And forces it down toward the fan. "No? No, please! No, please, please."

"Marcus Redman, you failed this city."

"Please! No, please, no! Don't hurt me, please!"

"Get your cellphone and call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners their money back." I order.

"Oh, please dont!"

"Do it now." Oliver orders.

"Okay." Oliver let's go of him and we walk away.

The next morning me and Tommy walk into the Queen mansion.

"It's fine, Walter. I've been in a courtroom before." we hear Oliver say.

"Four times by my estimate. There was the DUI, the assault on that paparazzi douchebag-"

"Stealing the taxi." I add while looking at Oliver.

"Your first night in jail." Tommy says with a small smile. "And who could forget peeing on that cop."

"I wish everyone would." Moira says.

"I'd hang but we're headed to court." Oliver says.

"That's why I'm here. My best friend and my little sister are getting legally resurrected. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I roll my eyes.

"Right. Okay." Oliver whispers. He looks at Thea. "What about you?"

"Oh, I think the first four times of you in court was good enough for me."

"Fair enough." thea walks out of the room as Duffle enters.

"Mrs. Queen? Cars ready." Diggle, Moira, and Walter walk out. Tommy looks at me and Oliver.

"You two ready to get resurrected?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I say.

I stand in the courtroom. "The only survivors were me and Oliver Queen. We survived for the ones of us that did not." I think back to Robert and Sarah.

Lian Yu
I cough up water as I look up at the sun. I sigh and I cover my eyes. I get up and look around. Where the hell am I?

Starling City
"Your honor, we move to vitiate the death-in-absentina filed after Caitlin Merlyn's disappearance at sea aboard the Queen's Gambit five years ago." the lawyer says.

I walk out of my courtroom and I sigh. "How was it?" I turn to see Oliver.

"Great. No bad memories or anything." I say sarcastically. Oliver nods I know he went through the same thing. "At least it's done with." Oliver smiles.

"Caitlin." I turn to see Laurel.

"Hey, Laurel." Laurel gives Oliver an ' I hate your guts look'. She looks back at me.

"Can we talk?" I nod.

"See ya later Ollie." Oliver nods and smiles. He walks away and I look at Laurel.

"Look Oliver told me to stay away because he thinks I'm gonna get hurt with him." I sigh.

"Its Oliver Thats what he does."

"Thats not how I remember him." I look at Laurel.

"He changed. He won't admit but he has. We both have." Laurel nods. "I should go. I'll talk to you later." Laurel nods and I walk off.

That night me and Oliver sneak into the warehouse Martin Somers was working in while killing anyone who got in our way. Soon we make it to Somers. Oliver pulls him away with a rope around his neck which knocks him unconscious. Oliver hangs him upside down and we wait for him to wake up. Somers wakes up.

"Martin Somers..." Oliver starts.

"Who the hell are you?" he asks.

"...you've failed the city." I finish for Oliver. Oliver lodges an arrow and aims it at Somers.

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" Oliver shoots next to Somers.

"You're going to testify in that trail. You're gonna confess to having Victor Nocenti killed. There won't be a second warning." I fire an arrow that grazes Somers cheek and we leave.

I lay in my bed doing my best to try to fall asleep.

Lian Yu
I stand up and I look around. No one. I walk into the woods not really being able to walk straight. Soon I lean against a tree to catch my breath I hear a click. I turn to see a group of men aiming their guns at me. I stumble back and I fall on my back. I see a man with no gun walk in front of the group.

"Grab her. She could have information for us." two men walk over and one grabs each arm. I try to protest but I'm too weak. Instead I just let them drag me away.

Starling City
The next day I rush into Laurel's apartment. I see Oliver standing by himself. I walk over.

"Hey, what happened?"

"Laurel was attacked." my blood boils.

"Somers. I swear to God I'm gonna kill him." Oliver sighs. "Is she okay?" I ask changing the subject.

"Yeah, now she is. Just a little freaked out."

"You're still hanging out with this guy?" I look at Quentin and I huff.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I look at Oliver and I nod as he leaves.

"He's not safe." I look at Quentin.

"Since when do you like me?"

"I don't. But that doesn't mean I want you getting hurt. Queen will do that."

"During my five years of hell there was only one thing Oliver did and that was save me. He hasn't and won't hurt me." I say as I walk off.