Chapter 6

Lian Yu
"Hello?" I slowly wake up to be face to face with a woman. Pain quickly takes over and I gasp in pain. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here to help." the woman starts to treat my wounds.

"W-who are you?" she looks up.

"I'm Shado."

"Caitlin. I would say it's nice to meet you but considering the circumstances." Shado nods in agreement. "Where are we?"

"Lian Yu. Its an uncharted island."

"What do these people want?" Shado doesn't answer.

"Once you're better you'll probably be trained to be a doctor." I sigh. "By me. Which means I can teach you how to fight so we can escape." I look at Shado.

"You know...you're starting to grow on me." she smiles but the smile fades.

"How much do you know?"

"About fighting? I'd be lying if I said I knew anything." Shado looks disappointed. "But I am a quick learner."

"That better be true. Because you'll need to learn quick." I nod.

"Thank you." I bite my lip. "Do you know if My friend made it?" she shakes her head.

"You're the only one I now of." I sigh. "That doesn't mean he's dead." I nod. "Your friend...is he your..." my eyes widen when I realize what she's saying.

"Oh, no. Ollie is my big brother's best friend."

"You have a brother?" I nod sadly

"That's why I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get off this island."

"Good. Cause you'll need to." I look Shado in the eyes and I nod.

I walk into Oliver's house to expect Oliver but instead I see Thea, Moira, Walter, Tommy, and Diggle. Tommy spots me.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" oh, only because Oliver wouldn't call me back and I was trying to reach him.

"Hangover. Why?" Tommy sighs.

"The cops think Oliver is the guy running around in a hood." I try to act suprised.

"What? Why?"

"Quentin says there's evidence." I sigh.

"Quentin. Of course."

"You think this is personal?" Moira asks.

"Quentin hates Oliver's guts. He wants more than anything for them to be the same person. I'll see you later."

"Where you going?" Thea asks.

"To talk to Quentin and try to make him back down or make sure Oliver's all right. Probably both." I walk off.

I walk into the interrogation room when no one is looking. Oliver looks up at me. "Finally."

"Well, sorry your majesty there's a lot of cops. So, how's the plan going so far?"

"Good. I just took a lie detector test."

"The one test you will always pass." Oliver nods.

"It might not work though."

"Are you gonna send Diggle out as the hood?" i ask causing Oliver to tilt his head.

"5 years alone with you means I always know what you're thinking." Oliver nods and the door opens.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I look at Quentin and I sigh.

"Nothing. I was leaving." I walk out. Once I'm outside I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around to see Quentin. "What is it, detective?"

"You know, you're lucky there's no evidence that supports my theory."

"What theory is that?"

"That your Oliver's partner."

"Why would you think that?"

"Just like Oliver you have scars and now we know you weren't alone on that island. Whatever happened to you...it messed with you." I clench my fists my blood boiling.

"You're wrong. Ollie is innocent." I turn away and I walk off.

Lian Yu
Shado has taught me a lot since I got here. I could last pretty long against her. The bad news? I can't see her at all since Fyers, the man that refused to call my dad, hid her away. I'm walking through the camp giving the soilders food. My job, yay. I hear screaming and I look around. It sounds so familiar.

The screaming lasts awhile and soon the masked man comes out of a tent. I look away. "Hey!" I look at Fyers. "Go in there and make sure he doesn't die. I want him alive" I nod and i walk into the tent. Who I see shocks me.

"Ollie!" I rush over to him and he barely looks up.

"Caitlin?"

"So, this is your friend." I ignore fyers and I go for the bandages but I stop when I hear the click of a gun. I turn to see the masked man.

"Get her out." I look at Oliver with a sad looks as he starts to drag me out.

Starling City
I stand at Oliver's party clearly not very happy. Oliver walks over. "What's wrong?" I look over at two officers.

"My dad heard that our favorite detective thinks I'm the woman in black so I have two body guards."

"You mean babysitters?" i look at Oliver who has a slight smile on his face.

"Wipe that smile off your face." his smile grows and I shake my head at him.

"So, when you're not gonna show up at the drug deal tonight..."

"Actually I have a plan. I have a friend, she owes me a favor so she's the woman in black tonight."

"Smart."

"I know."

"Are you okay? You look kinda on edge since I saw you at the station." I let a sigh out.

"Quentin got on my nerves, that's all."

"You are an easy person to make mad." I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna a grab a drink." I walk off to grab a drink.

About 15 minutes later I hear a crash. I run upstairs to see a man in the floor and Quentin taking Oliver's ankle moniter off. Quentin looks at me. "Well you were right. Apparently both you and Queen are innocent." he scoffs and walks off. I look at Oliver. I smile and I walk off.

Lian Yu
Before I can be dragged out a man rushes in and shoots two soilders. I kick the masked man as hard as I can and he staggers back. I help Oliver down and I help him walk. I grab a gun and I look at the man who helped us. "Follow me!" I immediately obey and I follow.

Soon, we arrive in a cave. The man and Oliver talk while I look for medical supplies. I hear a crash and I look at the entrance which is now sealed. I look at Oliver. "We might be here awhile."