The blinds around the large square room descend down preventing anyone from seeing or hearing the screaming match, that was guaranteed to ensue between the couple.

"How have you been doing?" He asks sitting on the edge of his desk, staring at Spencer, drinking her in. He knew the answer to his own question, he had been watching her for the past months. Initially he had guards over see her but then he couldn't control himself and the urge to let his eyes be graced by her form. He saw the men come and go in her life, they didn't get very far because his guards or himself made their presence known. And Amedeo killed them. It derived an immense pleasure for him to torture and kill the men who dared to impede on his precious star.

"I've been better" Spencer says gritting her teeth.

"I haven't seen you since that night" He says pouring himself some scotch. He needed a fucking drink, so he didn't pin her against the wall and have his wicked way with her.

Spencer shook her head as he nursed his drink, it was only eleven and he was already drinking heavy liquor.

"Let me leave" Spencer demands crossing her arms, not ready to have this conversation. She never wanted to have it. She was fine without it and the chaos he brought to her life.

"I knew it was you who scheduled this interview" He says running a hand through his hair hair while swirling his scotch. He remembered when he saw the list of applicants, it literally sent a chill down his spine when he saw her name on the paper. No matter how hard she tried, she was always his.

"I'm Having regrets about that" She says staring out the large window with a blank expression.

"I saw on your resume you tried to go back to the last name Williams, I made sure I changed it" He says gulping his scotch down.

"People tend to change their names when they no longer want to be associated with someone" She says sharply, wanting nothing more than to be anywhere but in this office.

Blinding rage over took her and she trembled in her seat and crescent shaped dents formed in the expensive leather as her nails gripped the arms of the chair. She was waiting for him to explode first.

"You're my wife!" He yells slamming his Scotch glass down finally breaking his cool.

"Amedeo, I won't play these games with you" She says trying to remain calm. You ruined my life and you want me to call you my husband? I am struggling to make ends meet, so I applied for this crappy assistant job not knowing your sorry ass owned the place!" She says only raised her voice slightly, standing up and grabbing her belongings.

"You wouldn't be struggling if you didn't fucking leave!" Amedeo yells his hazel eyes darkening with rage.

She drops her things to her side mid step and points an accusing finger, "Can you blame me?" She trails off her eyes burning from rage she felt, tears started to glimmer in her eyes. But she refused to give him that satisfaction. "You know what you did."

"Stellina" Amedeo says standing up getting closer to her, in attempt to comfort her.

"Don't you dare" She says raising her hand and standing up and walking towards the door, about to push on the it until the guards let her out.