Last night, I had lost my calm, gotten high on caffeine and lost my control; but that will never happen ever again. I have to use my grey cells. I went in my dad's room and kept his cell on his side table.

I had not confronted him about my car still being missing yet. I should call Willow and ask her for a ride. That was the only choice I had. I walked back into my room and took out my phone from the side pocket.

"WHAAAAAT????" I shouted.
The lock screen wallpaper was Christan's picture with a Smaug smirk.

I pressed the home button to unlock but it asked me for a alphanumeric passcode

"That asshole!"

//**//

Christan's P.O.V

My back hurted AF! How the hell did those heroes in movies and wattpad sleep on the floor! I was never ever going to sleep on the floor ever again. Not even in a blue moon!

When I entered my 'HOME SWEET HOME', I heard my parents fighting. My dad is threw a glass on the floor, a shard of that glass injured my mom's toe, she threw another glass at my dad, his hand got a severe injury because of the unexpected attack.
They both stomped into their respective rooms, and I was left in the kitchen, cleaning up the mess my parents created.

Oh! And if you are wondering where the hell my sister is, well she is with that asshole whom she calls her 'boyfriend'.

While I was busy in my cleaning marathon, my phone started vibrating.

Mr. Steele

The screen flashed.
"Oh shit! Please don't tell me Emma hasn't reached home!! " I prayed.

I answered the call.
"Hello Mr.Steele. Is Emma alright?" I tried to verify.

"You asshole! How dare you!!!" Came an angry yet sweet voice, from the other side of the line.

"Shortcake? Are you okay? You sound angry." I teased.

"I sound! Seriously!! Hell ! I am angry! How could you put a passcode on my phone- that to- that to without MY CONSENT! "

I couldn't help but chuckle. On listening to me chuckle she got angrier.

"You are laughing!! Christan! This is not FUNNY! Tell me the passcode now!! "

"Baby, you look angrier, you do! My friends told me one day I'll feel too an-" I started singing in the tune of 'happier ' by Ed Shreen!