Prologue

Things are going great on MyStreet. Aaron and Aphmau are engaged. Everyone's happy. Though Katelyn is a bit upset that Travis moved away. Everyone knows she loves him. Zane has five jobs and is trying to get away from his brother and brother's "secret" boyfriend. Which is about as secret as Zane liking My Little Horsey. Lucinda is helping Aphmau alot with learning magic. The evil book was returned and hidden where no mortal can ever get to it. Everything is basically normal!

--------
Zane's POV
I groan as I lay on the couch, too lazy to go upstairs. Big mistake. When I look to my side I see Garroth and Laurance on the love seat. Ok. I love my brother. We've bonded since.... You know.... and I support his relationship with Laurance. But I wish he'd stop DOING IT WHEN I'M RIGHT HERE! I groan and get up, suddenly having the strength to walk up the stairs. I hope I get to bed before I start hear moaning. I open the guest room to get my PinkyCake stufftie where I always hide it and see my other brother, who I didn't know was in town, MAKING OUT WITH DANTE ON THE BED! I look as see poor PinkyCake is faced to where she has to watch it. "Zane help..." She whimpers. I walk over and pick her up, walking out of the room to my own. I lay in bed. "Two more days and then I have enough money to live with roommates I don't have to deal with." I mutter. I close my eyes and fall asleep, smiling at the thought.