8

Previously on the Vampire Diaries
I looked in the side mirror to see Kol looking sad. It pained me. I had started to fall for him. Only to hit the ground hard enough to bring me into realisation.
Mikelsons are bad news.
•------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

A few days passed after the ball, everything was back to normal, or as normal as it could be.
Elena and I had a little fight involving her snapping Damons neck. She got some interesting news. I refused to know what it was.
Damon and I have been hanging out a lot more. Not like we didn't used to before. We just like to go to the grill. I think it's to make sure Kol doe show up.
"Jay, Elena called she needs to talk to us." Damon entered the room. I nodded and followed him to his car. We drove to our house. Walking in through the door we saw Elena sitting at the island in our kitchen.
"What is it" I asked as I sat on a stool.
"I have an idea how to kill the originals." She said. I felt a pang of pain in my heart.
"W-what is it?" I had to cough to keep my voice from wavering.
"Esther gave me some interesting news." She started. "She had created a spell where she bonded all of them together, that champagne they drank. It bonded them together. We kill one, all of them die. So I was thinking we could distract all off them. I'll talk with Elijah. Caroline with Klaus and Mere with Kol." She paused. "We could then steak one with this." She pulled out a white oak steak.
"Why am I involved?" I asked.
"You could help steak one of them." She said.
"Fine when are we doing this?" I said.
"Tonight."
I ran up the stairs and changed into some different clothes.

I looked at my dress that hung in my wardrobe from the ball. I didn't want him to die. Then again, they have caused so much pain. They need to go.