*Hey, I was wondering do you wanna come over to hang out some time?*

I replied *Sure why not, but it's too far". If I go to London I will need someone to drive me. I don't think my mom will, anyway I will find someone.

The second one was from Eva:

*Hey, Harry told me that Zayn was going to talk to you today..what happened?*

*Yeah he did talk to me...I don't know why, but I gave him a chance. I think everyone deserves one* I texted her back.

Zayn's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling relieved. As if a weight had moved from my shoulders. I was happy. For the first time in days I was feeling happy. I hope Alice feels the same way. I know that at that moment she's scared to open up to me but I want to prove to her that I can change. I can be a better person and I'm determined to cross every line for her.

After classes I will go pick her up from school and take her somewhere. I haven't decided yet but I will find something good.

When I reached school I saw Harry. I'm sure he'll find it funny that I want to be with Alice but I don't care. And I don't know why he makes such a big deal out of it. I mean, is that really fucking bad to fall for someone?

"Morning" he said and we high-fived.

"Hey"

"Did you talk to Alice?" he asked but not the way I had expected him to. He was actually serious.

"Yeah" I said, waiting for him to burst into his stupid laughter.

"And?"

"She said she'll give me a chance" Just by saying it everything seems brighter.

"Cool" He casually said.

Then we went to classroom. Every class was boring as fuck but in the meantime, I found somewhere to take Alice.

I took my motorcycle and I started driving as fast as I could, so I wasn't going to be late and leave her wait. When I arrived she was walking down the stairs with Eva and that Louis guy she hangs out with. She was really pretty today. She was laughing but when she saw me her smile disappeared. That moment I felt the worst person in the world, I made her gorgeous smile fade away. They came close to me and I got of the motorcycle.

"Hey Zayn" Eva greeted me with a smile. Louis didn't even look at me, he was only glaring at Alice, probably because she's gonna come with me. I already don't like him.

"Hey" Alice said and I smiled at her.

"So, me and Louis were leaving" Eva grabbed Louis' arm.

"I'm not leaving her with him" he muttered.

"Louis!" Eva and Alice said in unison. Eva started walking and so did he. He's a jerk.

Alice smiled at me and I smiled back. She looked flawless...

"So...where are we going?" she asked and tugged her hair behind her ear.

"We are going somewhere really fun!" I said. "I was planning to go with the motorcycle, but now I remembered that you are afraid, so do you want to walk?" I offered.

"No it's okay" She said. I got on my vehicle and so did she. I put on my helmet but then I remembered that I have only one so I gave it to her. If someone's gonna get hit, I'd rather this one to be me.

"Thanks" she said and she put it on.

"Hold on tight" I told her and she hesitantly put her hands around my waist. She was really nervous I could almost hear her heartbeat.