Chapter 1: Living in Emptiness

I'm so cold...

I can't feel my legs...

I can't feel anything...

Nothing!

My mind feels like it's on air and my thoughts are out of the window. My pulse doesn't feel like it usually should. It's very faint...

My heart feels like it's not working and my blood doesn't feel like it's flowing. I'm completely numb!

My eye's, why can't I open my eye's?Breathing, why does it feel like I can't breath?This has to be a dream!

The atmosphere seems different though.

I can't hear anything, I can't see anything and I can't feel anything! The only thing that I can hear are my own thoughts.

What is going on?!

It feels like I've been here for all eternity, stuck in this position with only my thoughts to keep me busy.

Until...

My eye's shot open showing off their dark hazelnut colour. This has to be a dream...

A void of darkness surrounded my body with no light penetrating through.
Turning my head in every direction, there was nothing - just black. If this is a dream, I should just wake myself up. Closing my eye's and shutting them tight, I was hoping to be awake after this, but the feeling of nothingness was still bound to my body. Opening up my eyes, the void was still here and everywhere.

"What's going on here?" I questioned in the dark void.

"Can somebody hear me? Is anyone here?"

Nothing...

"Anybody..."

Silence...

"Somebody, please!"

I cried out into the darkness, but there was no reply.

Suddenly, in the far distance of the void, a very small, bright light appeared. I stared at that bright light in the distance. Maybe somebody else is over there near the light!

"Please be somebody over there."

I tried to move my body, but I couldn't feel anything move on or inside my body. I don't want to stay like this forever inside this dark void! I have to reach the light! That's my only option!

"Come on, move!"

Suddenly, a slight sensation could be felt all throughout my body - the nerves are acting up!

"Come on! Come on!"

Then, I started feeling the emotion of anger flow through my body and it started to make me wriggle around a lot.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh!"

My feelings came back...

I finally felt my body, my mind and I could hear myself speak again! I tested my body by stretching my arms, legs, neck, back and jaws to get all the feelings back into them.

After the stretches, I stared at the light in the distance and then made a run for it...

It was too late...

Blackout...

Everything in my body stopped working all together. My arms, legs and entire body went numb and I was now floating in the empty space of the dark void.

Shoos

A sudden bright flash consumed the entire dark void and I was consumed by it as well.

This must be a dream...