All I Want For Christmas...

Start from the beginning

But, now that I think of it, this would be a disaster. Imagine how pissed off she would be if she saw me there. It was a bad idea, I shouldn't have come. I should wait for the new year's eve that I was gonna meat her. Plus, I don't wanna ruin her smile and her delightful mood. If we ever dated I'm sure that I would fuck up, that's why the best for her is to leave her alone. Waiting hurts... Forgetting hurts...But not knowing which decision to take is worst of suffering.

It's actually enough for me that I saw her even for a minute. It gave me something to hold on and anticipate. God damn, why is everything so screwed?

But, no ,I can't just leave. She makes me happy just by hearing her breathing, I can't just give up that easily. I'll talk to her.

By the time I took my decision she already went inside. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer....

Alice's POV

I went to my room to put the things I bought in the right place. For Louis, I bought a Giorgio Armani perfume, which was really expensive but my dad could afford it. For Eva, I bought a necklace with swarofski stones on it and for my mom I bought a watch, a really expensive one. I'm sure they'll like them. For me I bought a floral dress which is actually for summer but anyway. I forgot to ask my dad what are we gonna do tonight. It's Christmas and we didn't even mention it.

I went to his office and he was doing something on his computer.

"Hey dad..I was wondering what are we doing tonight?"

"I thought of you and me have dinner here" he said casually.

"Alone?" I said and I freaked out just by the thought of me and my dad alone. I'm sure that if we are left alone I'll kill him and hide his body inside the fridge.

"Yeah..."

"I'm sure as hell that if we stay alone we are gonna fight...Why don't you tell Maura and Niall to come?"

"I don't know" he said amd I glanced at him and he immediately changed his mind.

"Okay I'll call her" He gave in and I went outside waiting for him to finish his phone call.

After some minutes he came out of his office.

"She invited us to her house at 8.30. Be ready by then" He said and I nodded.

Until then I have plenty of hours to study. So the first thing I did when I entered my room was open my bag, get my books and textbooks and sit on the large desk that was in front of the big window, that made impossible to concentrate because I was too fascinated by the view of London. A knock on the door interrupted me.

"Alice, can you go buy a cake to bring at Maura's house? I'd sent Elaine or Lisa but it's Christmas and-"

"Okay I'll go"

I took a glimpse at the mirror ti check if my hair looks nice before I go outside and I left. As I went out of the door I heard someone calling my name.

"Alice!" someone repeated and I turned my head to see who it was. As I saw someone that I really wasn't expecting my eyes widened and I was ready to oass out.

"What are you doing here?" I said and I approached him.

"I came to see how are you"

"I'm perfectly fine, you can go now" I said rudely and I was ready to leave but he held my wrist so I can't go.

"Please stay here" he begged me. He sounded desperate.

"Why?"

"Because I need you, as cheesy and cliche as it sounds, I need you. This days with mt dad at my house I've been going crazy, I can't take it anymore. I haven't seen you in days and it drives me crazy" he said.