Chapter 12

Hey, sorry if this is short :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I was chained to a wall made of stone, with bars around me. I shook, afraid. I couldn’t see anybody here. Not even squids. Just a bunch of broken mirrors.{REFERENCE FROM DA FIRST STORY!!!}

I kept looking around in the dim light. A large squid-shaped figure approached me. “Hello Felix.” it said. Another, smaller one walked next to him. “I bet you’re wondering why you’re here…” the other said. I ran at them as far as my chains would allow me. “Yes I am! Tell me why I’m here!” I shouted angrily.

The squids simply laughed. “All in good time, human. The only answer I can give you right now is that my master wanted you here.” The second squid said.

I glared at them. I assumed the first squid was the ‘master’. The second squid tossed me a piece of bread. “Eat up. We don’t want you starving.” The master said, smiling in an evil and creepy way.

I didn’t want to listen to them, but I didn’t want to starve, either. I took the bread and ate it. Both squids smiled and walked away. I sighed. I know Sky will come for me, I know it!

*Sky’s P.O.V.*

I gathered Team Crafted, their friends/girlfriends, and Felix’s friends. I explained the situation to those who didn’t already know. “Wait.” Aria interrupted. “I should come with you.” She said. I nodded.

Psychotix looked extremely angry. Felix’s friends backed away from her, suddenly fearful. “What’s happening?” I whispered to Sydney. “She becomes Chaotix when she or her friends are threatened.” She whispered back.

Psychotix screamed in rage. She became a black blaze with blood red eyes. I screamed, startled, and fell back.

Meanwhile, Amy and Sam nodded at each other. Then huge black-and-purple wings grew from their backs. They weren’t the only ones going through a change, though. Blue and Annabeth became werewolves.

When I was sure the changes were over, I looked around the room. Felix’s friends were more ready for battle then I imagined! “How many of Felix’s friends are supernatural?!” I asked. They laughed.

We began our journey to the Squid Base. Luckily, all of them changed into human forms, which made it easier to travel. I hope we get to him before the squids do anything…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} You guys are weird XD

Welp, that's all for today! Love you all! Woop!

~CakeEater4