The Butter Prince (sequel to The Life Of SkyDoesMinecraft)

I just want to clarrify...

1. This is a prolouge

2. I'm not feeling well, so I probably wont be inturrupting myself in the middle of the story like I usually do. I took medicine though, and I'm starting to feel better.

3. The prolouge starts at the last story's epilouge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Sky's P.O.V.}

It's been a year since all of that happened. The squids haven't bothered us in a long time. Vivvi is now my queen, and we rule happily together over the butter kingdom.

I sat on my throne, Vivvi by my side. Ty walked in. "Hey, I was thinking. You know how the squids keep attacking us?" he asked. "Yeah, but we haven't heard from them in a long time!" I said. "Exactly. I think they might be planning something. They might not be, but what if they are? I think you should choose an heir. Just in case." he said quickly.

I smiled and looked over to Vivvi. She smiled back and squeezed my hand. I've been thinking the same thing, and we have both decided on the next butter prince.

So I said, "I choose Felix."

"Who?" Ty asked, tilting his head. "Oh right! You weren't there! Well, a few days ago, I was visiting a classroom. I saw this one kid helping out another. I asked his name, and he said his name is Felix. Felix is kind. I think he has potential to be leader." I said. Ty nodded, understanding.

"So when do I pick him up? And bring him here?" Ty asked. I nodded. "Tomorrow. We'll bring him here tomorrow." I answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Guys, I'm sorry if this is short. I would add more, but I feel horrible right now. I literally had to sit back in my chair in the middle of this chapter/prolouge.

Ugh... my head hurts...

~CakeEater4