Chapter 11

Heh heh... I left you off with SUSPENSE!!! Now here's the rest ^-^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in front of my laptop, browsing through comments. A lot were about how funny the video was, or parts of the video they liked best; though there were a few haters and self-advertisers. All the while, I thought about Kat. I need to make it up to her somehow. Jeez, I blew it, didn't I? She probably hates me now. I'm such an idiot.

I was about to shut off the computer, sick of the haters, when a comment caught my eye. I read the username. TheEpicTony. I hope it's not another self-advertisement...

Hey Felix! I know you probably won't see this, but I'm a huge fan of your videos! I just wanted to come on and say that you have been a huge inspiration for me to create my own account on YouTube. I play some games just like you do. I really wanted to thank you for being so awesome!

I smiled at this. Most people who replied said things like, 'You know he'll never read this' or, 'wow yur just trying to get atenshun'. Time for a postitive reply...

And so, I began to type.

Hello majestic budder creature! I'm so glad I inspired you and made you laugh. Maybe we can record together one day! Oh, and don't mind the hate comments. They jus

And that's all I was able to type before a cloth was pulled over my nose and mouth.

My first reaction was to hold my breath and fight off my attacker. But then a tentacle wrapped around my neck and choked me. Wait... tentacle?! HOLY BUTTER IT'S A SQUID! While struggling, my arm hit the keyboard a few times. Then, unable to call for help, I did what I could. I typed in the middle of my reply and hoped someone would find it if I couldn't fight this thing off.

Black dots appeared in my vision from lack of oxygen. I couldn't fight much londer.

I was thrown into darkness.

{Sky's P.O.V.}

While I was sitting on the couch next to Vivvi, I got that uneasy feeling that I was forgetting something. Probably forgot to say goodnight to Felix. "Hey, I'm gonna go upstairs and say goodnight to Felix." I said to Vivvi. She nodded and smiled.

When I went up and knocked on the door, no one answered. "Must be asleep..." I muttered. I opened the door as quietly as I could. To my surprise, it was empty. Felix's laptop sat on his desk, turned on. I decided to investigate.

From what I saw, I could tell Felix was sending a reply. I read the first comment, then his.

Hello majestic budder creature! I'm so glad I inspired you and made you laugh. Maybe we can record together one day! Oh, and don't mind the hate comments. They jus TR5 HELP SQUIDS 7Y7676

I began to pant."EVERYONE! GET OVER HERE!" I cried. Everyone who lived in the castle, including Aria, came up to Felix's room. Alfter seeing the comment, Vivvi covered her mouth in shock and tears appeared in Kat's eyes.

"WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!" I screamed. "He's probably at the squid base, since squids took him." Seto commented. I nodded.

Everyone then left to began packing for the long journey. I stayed in Felix's room. After clicking 'send' on the comment, I took out my camera.

"H-Hey guys. Sky here. You all know Felix, right? Yeah... well... he's been..." I coughed "kidnapped by the squids. We're going to find him and bring him back. There's no way squids will be too strong for us." I said, determination in my voice. "So goodbye, recruits and budder creatures alike." I finished. I stopped the video an uploded it to my channel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} OH DANG!

So, I added 'Tony' for this reason only. Though because of Felix's promise that Sky sent, he's kinda gonna be in the story again.

By the way, I hope you all realize I actually slammed my arm and head into the keyboard for that XD

My head hurts now...

~CakeEater4