Chapter 13

Here's an update! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the floor, the cool iron chains still on my wrists. I’m so bored. I hope Sky finds me soon. I already finished my bread from earlier.

A figure walked towards my cage. At first, I thought it was another squid, but then I saw that it was actually a human. I came closer, hoping it was Sky.

But then I saw someone who I would never expect.

In front of me, stood Cassie, but with long, dark blue hair, a blue dress, blue eyes, and a silver crown with blue gems. My mouth fell open. “Cassie?!” I asked. She looked at me sadly. “Actually, I’m Roxie now. Roxie the Squid Princess.” She said. “Why?! Why did you become Squid Princess?!” I asked. I was starting to get angry.

Roxie just shook her head. “I didn’t do it willingly. I was kidnapped.” She said. I calmed down. “Roxie… I’m so sorry…” I whispered. She nodded. “Do you have any idea why I’m here?” I asked. She shook her head. “Can you break me out?” I whispered, keeping my voice low. She shook her head again. “They’ll catch us. And if they don’t, they’ll notice we’re gone and come back to kill us.” She responded.

I slumped against the wall. I guess I’ll just wait for Sky.

Roxie walked away, and I was bored again. Then I heard two squids talking. “So. When do we… you know.” One asked. “Doesn’t matter. We got time. I doubt Sky will come for him.” The other said.

I paled. They’re definitely talking about me. Are they gonna kill me?!

I backed against the wall, fearful. I felt tears come to my eyes. I hope Sky gets here on time…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Yaaaaay! It's Roxie the Squid Princess! *derp*

Hmm... I feel like this is short...

I'M SORREH! ;-;

~CakeEater4