Ch. 1

-Allyson's point of view-

*beep! beep! Beep! beep!* "ughhhh! Why are they doing this to me? Why do we always have to move once I actually start making friends?!"

"Ally let's go now!" Mom yelled from down the stairs. "IM GOING DONT HAVE TO YELL GOSH." I go to the bathroom wash my face brush my teeth do my hair and go get changed. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, my best friend Ana and my girlfriend Julia are at the door way talking to my dad. He never approved of Julia and I. I'm still not allowed to date especially a girl but she makes me beyond happy I don't want to let her go. I get pulled out my thoughts by someone attacking me into a huge hug and falling to the ground. When I open my eyes I see my beautiful princess staring down at me with a big smile and tears in her eyes. I forget my dad's in the room still and pull her in for a passionate kiss. We pull away when we hear some clear their throat. I look up to see of course my lovely father glaring at me and Ana just standing there awkwardly.

"ANNNNAAAAAA!!!!" "ALLLLLYYYYYY!!!!" My brother comes in and yells out "JJUUSSTTIINN!!!!" "You're a weird one dude" I say to him and he just glares at me and laughs a little.

-Julia POV-

I can't believe she's moving.. We were gonna be together forever.. After high school I was gonna propose to her and then we were gonna go to NYU for college. God dammit she can't leave! What about us? What about everything we've been through? Haha I just quoted high school musical. Anyways she still can't leave. What if she meets someone else? I know I should trust her but come on, it's Miami! There's many hot chicks out there. I get interrupted from my thoughts by momma E coming in the living room saying it was time to go..

"Ally.." I whisper to her, "what's wrong pretty girl? I'll be back soon to visit we can skype every night, FaceTime text talk on the phone, all that. Please don't be sad I'll be back in a month tops." She says to me. At this point I'm sobbing into her chest as she rubs my back like she always done to calm me down. Once my breathing was steady she pulls away just a little bit to connect our lips in a short passionate kiss then pecks my nose. "I love you al, so much." I whisper into her ear so only she can hear. "I love you to jules" she whispers back.