7.

I'm sorry, i'm a shitty person with an even shittier level of motivation.

Successfully completed freshmen year, so this summer will give me lots of free time to fix my account and update tons of new stories!

Enjoy!

•••

Jc woke with a start.

Kian's leg twisted abnormally in his sleep, his foot pressed flat against Jc's ribcage. Jc didn't mind initially, until a great amount of force was added, and he fell to the wooden floor.

"Fuck, Kian!"

"Whatcha wanna do today?" Jc plopped next to a very tired Kian, the couch sinking under his weight. It turns out Kian didn't get much sleep during the night prior, but somehow Jc slept right through his incessant tossing and turning.

"Absolutely nothing." Kian mumbled almost incoherently, turning to face the couch and cuddle into it.

Jc stretched out beside him, staring at the ceiling. Kian was still anxious from his attack a few weeks ago. They haven't left the house together since then. But since that video he posted, his following hasn't been as hateful as usual. Jc supposed that was a good thing.

Kian suddenly turned to Jc, a small smile evident on his face. He just stared at him, Jc staring back, until finally Jc broke the awkward but loving tension.

"The fuck do you want?"

Kian rolled his eyes in that loving way and sat up.

"I was thinking that we could, ya know, say we're dating." Kian said casually, stretching his long, lean arms. Jc sat up immediately, knocking pillows off of the slightly crowded couch.

"Nuh uh."

"Yeah," Kian continued, standing up. "Everyone thinks the KianandJc channel is dead. This way we could reassure them that it isn't, and it won't be anytime soon." Jc watched Kian pace back and forth, his eyes watering with sheer happiness. "And-"

"Okay."

Kian turned to Jc with a shocked expression. Or, as shocked as he can get, being all devoid of emotions lately.

"Of course I want to tell the world. Kian, I love you, and everyone should know." Jc informed him, releasing a breath that held all of his fears about their relationship. If Kian wanted to be public about it, then that means he wants a committed, serious relationship. That was all the assurance Jc needed to be content with his Ki.

"Oh- okay."

"Then it's settled," Jc grabbed Kian's slightly shaking hands and pulled him onto his lap, where Kian immediately stopped shaking and rested comfortably. "We'll make the video today and-"

"Do we post it on KnJ or our personal channels?"

Jc thought for a moment.

"Let's post it on KnJ."

Jc watched over the video, not wanting to post it. He was completely okay with coming out as a couple to the world, but in the video.. Kian just looks so done.

His hair was in desperate need of a haircut, and it was raked back in a rushed fashion from Kian's nervous hands all throughout the video. Ever since Ki's attack, he hasn't slept well and you can tell through his bloodshot eyes and deep, dark bags. Kian looked skinnier, if that was even possible.

But at the same time, Jc wanted the world to see how tired he was, how beaten down he was. He wanted them to see how much they affected him, he wanted them to feel bad. Besides, how could he tell Kian they had to reshoot because he looked like a damn mess?

"Here goes nothing..." Kian clicked upload, and the video slowly started to process. They both stared at the screen for however long it took to upload, eyes glued to the screen like it was prey, and they were predators.

Both of their phones went off, and they glanced at the screens briefly before returning to see their number of views quickly rise. Kian shut the laptop and went to take a nap, not wanting to see the comments yet, but Jc sat there for hours, raking over every hate comment and every supportive one contradicting it. Kian eventually returned, frowning as he saw Jc in that same exact position.

He didn't have to ask, he knew Jc hadn't moved in three hours. He'd done the exact same thing when he first posted his coming out video.

"So?" Kian urged, sitting across from Jc on the bed, not wanting to see the computer screen.

Jc scrolled past the top two comments, which were entirely hateful, and read the third out loud:

"So excited to see this channel grow, happy it's not dead!"

the fourth:

"Can't wait to watch my favorite couple! See you in 2k16"

skipping the fifth, the sixth:

"Honestly who didn't expect this? And is anybody else wondering why they specifically get the worst hate on youtube??"

Kian snorted at that, making Jc look up.

"Yeah, I've been wondering that for months now." He stated somberly, but laughed after he said it. Jc laughed with him. "It seems like pretty good feedback, though." Kian looked at Jc, mentally reminding himself to look through the comments on his own later. Jc just nodded, scrolling through a few more, before shutting the laptop down and getting up.

"I'm making food, want anything?" Jc glanced at Kian before he went downstairs to the kitchen. Kian sat up nervously.

"How about we go out to eat instead?" Kian smiled up at his curly haired boyfriend hopefully. "I mean, the comments seem to be better-"

"I'd love to." Jc pecked him quickly on the lips before running out of the room to get a quick shower. Kian got up and followed him slowly, eyes roaming his figure as he ran back and forth, looking for who know's what.

Jc eventually climbed in the shower, worrying a little bit about their lunch date. He couldn't stop thinking about the first comment on the video. A threat to kill them, an actual threat, by a crazed fan. But most of the replies were defending him and Kian so he shrugged off the weird feeling, and instead looked forward to something more than Ramen for lunch.

Kian read the same comment on his phone while Jc was in the shower. He got a little mad, frustration flaring inside him for a moment because Jc tried to hide something like that from him. He calmed down after a few seconds when he realized that Jc was probably just trying to protect him from that stupid threat, and probably from himself.

Eventually, Kian shrugged off the threat. Anyone can say anything from behind a screen.

Anything.

•••

1094

-ColorMeJian