1 ; ❢

Featured Song for this Chapter:
The Sequence by Bryson Tiller.
(R&B/Soul)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Intimacy.

It was a factor he was lacking.

And while he was wrapped inside the arms of one of his potential partners. Their relationship was missing the intimacy that he had craved.

Natsu had only so much to do in a day, yet his mind was never focused. It was never on track and the addition of the snowy-haired maiden, lustfully guiding her hands to every inch she wanted. Every inch she craved, wasn't helping him get his shit together.

For he was troubled by the thought of someone else.

He loved her, he loved her still.

He aimlessly sat around, carrying on his work days. Hoping that she'd stop dwelling on his mistakes, his terrible mistakes and just run into him. He believed in second chances. But did he deserve his second chance?

Why was she such a seductress that everything she did had left him craving for a touch. All he wanted to do was be able to hold her, maybe even run his rough fingers across her soft, plump lips. Capture her silky thighs in his rough, molded hands and have her practically straddle him while worshipping those delicate lips.

And who else could entice Natsu Dragneel other than Lucy Heartfilia.

Natsu wanted to be near her all the time. He wanted to be pushed down by her fearless attitude. He craved to be able to touch her, and call her his. But yet, it could only be the work of his dreams.

The pink-hairded man had suddenly been shaken by his lover below him. And she was not Lucy Heartfilia.

Isn't it twisted how you can love someone but it's not the person that you're currently with. The simple lies laying in between those three words.

"I    

Love

You.  "

And while Natsu knew he was lying to the poor woman's face. He still said those words to her.
Though he only saw her as a distraction for his fucked up mind. Lisanna Strauss was nothing but a distraction for Lucy Heartfilia.

So when she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He didn't shift away or anything.

Because he knew her lips weren't going to distract him from the memories of kissing Lucy.

He knew he couldn't do that with just anyone.

Because he only craved her.