3 ; <3

BTS
Just One Day
———————————————————————————
"Did you seriously just wipe your popcorn fingers on me?"

Lucy outwardly frowned at the male who was currently slipping his fingers back into his popcorn bowl. Gray was crunching on his kernels as quietly as possible while the woman beside him leaned back into her swivel chair. Exhausted from her interview and overall tired from a days work.

To add more on, she had a novel to work on, but Gray always made sure she had time to chill between the many actions that needed her attention.

After all, he was her bestfriend.

"Lucy, you okay? You seem overly stressed?"

Said woman sighed before turning in her albino colored chair, the squeaky sounds it made was almost calming, and somewhat tiring to her ears.

"I'm fine, Gray. I think I just need to head home early. I might abandon my novel for today."

Gray nodded before dumping his popcorn into the wastebasket and grabbing a napkin for his buttery fingers. He knew exactly the reason Lucy was behaving like this, because alas it happened almost every week.

Her relationship with his boss was confusing in one way or another. Their break up wasn't exactly the best and it really took it's toll on Lucy after she had discovered her ex-husband's ring on the Grand Piano. It somehow made her feel, not wanted, not good enough. But the past was the past, and not everyone can let it go.

Gray was just hoping to relieve her of it, and it wasn't working fairly considering she had to be reminded of it every time she walked into her workplace.

At least he could rely on seven boys across the ocean to help her out. Their vocals were heavenly to her.

Lucy was already fast out of the door, ready to release her thoughts in turn for some unconscious time with her mattress. And although it seemed she would be able to make it past her office without being knocked upside the head by sleep, it swiftly did it's job and Lucy was rendered tired to the point she couldn't walk without blinking.

That is, until someone was kind enough to help her.

And oh look, it's Natsu Dragneel. Who was gently smiling at the blonde woman resting bridal style in his arms.

"You looked like you needed help, Lucy."

The woman gave a tiny smile before it quickly disappeared remembering who she was exchanging words to.

"Where's Gray?"

Well that wasn't something the boss expected her to say. A simple thank you Natsu, let's get back together would've sufficed.

"I don't know, but by the time he'd get here. You'd be taking a nap on the floor. You've done it before, alot actually."

"Yeah yeah, don't bring up the shitty past. Take me home, Natsu."

Natsu grinned before moving both of them towards the exit.

Just one day...

{how was that, huh huh? :0}