Feeling Hopeless?

Hey guys so this video does not belong to me. This video belongs to an AMAZING Youtuber named Jon Jorgenson. I highly recommend watching the video. Check out his other videos as well because he posts awesome stuff! As always I hope you guys enjoy.

Everyone goes through times in their life where they feel hopeless. Looking for a light of hope during a time that seems like it couldn't get any worse. Like only a miracle could make it better. So if you feel hopeless remember that everyone has felt that way at times and that you don't have to go through it alone. I love this video because it gives us many biblical examples of people who went through impossible trials where they didn't think it was possible but God made it possible. In fact the people who walked with God stumbled and failed. They were in hopeless situations just like we have been in hopeless situations or are currently facing them.

Psalm 34:17-20 says "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken". Just think about that for a second. The Lord hears it when we cry out to him. He even will deliver us out of our troubles. He is near to the brokenhearted, to those feeling hopeless and saves them. So for the people who feel hopeless just remember God hears you and he will answer. God shows up when we feel hopeless. When we are in that state of hopelessness we tend to see God more. We worry about the situation and what to do and when it seems like it cannot get any worse he shows up!

Matthew 11:28-30 says "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light". I honestly love this verse and I find it so true. I worry about a lot of things and am usually hopeless thinking that what happens, happens like it cannot be changed. When I look into the Bible I forget about what I was worrying about in the first place and I realize that God has it all under control. Why should you worry about something that is not in your control?

Isaiah 40:31 says "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint". When we feel hopeless God can renew our strength and change us from feeling hopeless to hopeful. He can help us see a hopeless situation in a different, better way. I don't know what any of you guys are going through now but if you are in a hopeless situation just know that God hears you and he is there for you. He will never leave you and he is working for the better. You may not see it now but you don't see what God sees and his ways are always good so just hang in there and keep moving on!