Heaven

So I know in the last part I mentioned eternal life but I wanted to go into detail with it. I just want to say thank you to all the people who have read this. This went from being ranked #710 in spiritual to #350 in spiritual in just one day! You guys truly are amazing and I couldn't have done it without you. As always I hope you guys enjoy!

We should always be thankful and remember what God did for us on the cross. Not only did he take our sins away but he let us have eternal life when we did not deserve it. How great is that? When I think about spending eternity with Jesus I can't think about it. Eternity is such a long time. It is forever. John 14:2-3 says "In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also". Why would Jesus tell us this if it is not true? He tells us it because it is true and we are going to be with him.

Heaven is better than we can ever imagine. 1 Corinthians 2:9 says "But, as it is written, What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him". We cannot see heaven or hear about what it is like. We cannot even imagine how good heaven will be.

There will be no sadness in heaven. Revelation 21:3-4 says "And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away". Isn't this amazing? All the sad things have passed away. We will be happy in heaven, more happy than we can ever imagine and it is because of what Jesus did for us.

We will have transformed bodies in heaven. Philippians 3:20-21 says "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. Not only will we have transformed bodies but they will be like his glorious body.

Isaiah 35:5-6 says "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf unstopped; then shall the lame man leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute sing for joy. For waters break forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert". How cool is this? For people who have problems in this life as in being blind or deaf, They will not be blind or deaf in the next life. Jesus is truly a loving God and this shows his love.