Kitten

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been antisocial again. I seem to be antisocial a lot. I don't really know why. Oh well. TIME TO BE SAD FOR THE LAST TIME FOR AWHILE!! And this takes place 9 months later since Mitch and Jason were pregnant.

••••••9 MONTHS LATER••••••

(Jerome's POV) I paced nervously outside of the hospital wing. Mitch was having our baby and I was super nervous. I felt like something would go wrong. I was called into the room. I practically ran in there. I saw Mitch in a bed holding something in a pink blanket. I assumed it was a girl because of the pink. I walked over and sat next to Mitch. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes I'm fine biggums." He responds kissing my nose. "What should we name her?" I asked.

"How about Kitten?"

"Well her real name could be Cat but we call her Kitten." He says. "That's a beautiful name Mitch. What about a middle name?" I ask. "How about her middle name is Jaime?" He asks. "Mitch you are amazing at making names for girls some how." I laugh.

We exited the room with Mitch in a wheelchair holding Kitten.

When we were about to exit the hospital wing we heard a scream from down the hall. We both looked at each other in worry.

Because down that hall.

Is where.

A certain someone.

Was having.

A baby.

And that certain someone.

Is.

Jason.

"Wasn't that from Jason's room?" I ask Mitch worriedly. "I believe so." He says. "Do you think he's okay?" I ask. "I don't know." He answers. "We should go check!" I say wheeling him down the hall. We wheeled in front of Jason's room and heard crying.

"Jason please! Stay!"

"Jason's dying!" I exclaim. "Oh no!" Mitch says. We wheeled into the room and saw a very pale Jason holding a blue blanket and a sobbing Adam. "Jason please!" Adam cried. "Oh no." I say. "Adam please. You'll be fine. You have our child to take care of. Don't disappoint me." Jason said kissing Adam's head. Then with that, he was gone.

"NO JASON! PLEASE!!" Adam cried.

The baby boy started crying and Adam picked him up. "He looks just like Jason." He sobbed. "But he has your Budder eyes." I pointed out trying to cheer him up. "Yea. I know exactly what to name him." He says. "What?" Mitch asks.

"Dillion Jeffery Dalhberg."

"That's a good name Adam. Jason would be proud to have a son named that." I said. "What's your daughter's name?" Adam asks. "Cat. But we call her Kitten." I answer. "What's the last name?" Adam smirks. "We haven't decided that." Mitch says. "She needs a last name before she learns her full name." Adam points out.

"We know that!" We say.

The rest or as I should say the last of TC enter the room and stare at Jason. "Is he sleeping? Or is he you know?" Emily asked. "He's gone." I say. "Oh." Emily says hanging her head down. "We best go and bury the body before it starts to smell." Scarlet says.

We've all gotten used to deaths after Tyler, Kermit, Quentin, and Seto.

Now Jason's on the list of deaths.

We all went to go bury Jason at the base of a tree that Adam said was where they confessed to each other. After the burial we went to go decorate the kids room. We had half pink half blue since we had a girl and a boy that was going to stay in here.

-TIME SKIP AND SHIT-

(Emily's POV) I walked into the kids room with Cat in my arms. "Here you go Cat. Nighty night." I whispered laying her down in the crib. She instantly fell asleep. I felt happy for Jerome and Mitch because they have a beautiful baby.

She was gorgeous.

She had tan skin, brown hair, and caramel eyes. She already was acting like a Bacca too! She destroys everything! Dillion looks just like Jason with dark hair and pale skin but his eyes were budder. He was a quiet baby.

I really want kids now.

But I'm not sure Ian's ready for that responsibility. He's a little bit too childish. But he's cute so it pays off!

I just want to raise a family.

HAHA I RIPED OUT YOUR HEARTS DIDN'T I?!?! I'm so heartless. I didn't even cry typing Jason dying! Lol!!! Luv you all!! -Ashy