◈ Chapter 2 ◈

Okay I know this is probably late but oh well. I didn't proof read by the way! So sorry for mistakes and let me know if you spot any!
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

The air was chilly as they all sat around the fire, chatting and conversing with one another, the pitch black night sky was splattered with glowing stars.

Eren sat in between Jean's legs with his back to his boyfriend's chest. The cool breeze brushing against his bare skin caused him to shiver with cold, goosebumps beginning to form.

He had left his jacket back in Jean's truck and he was too cold and lazy to get up and get it so now he was currently using the taller male as a furnance. He hummed in content as he cuddled into the strong arms wrapped protectively around him.

While Jean rested his chin on top of Eren's head, listening to his friend's conversation, Eren was lost in his own dirty thoughts. Sometimes when he was bored and had nothing interesting to do, he'd immediately jump Jean at the free chance. But right now it was a bit too chilly to get naked so Eren shot that thought down in his head.

He shivered, and nudged the taller boy so that he could stand."I'm gonna go get my jacket from the car." He murmured before standing once Jean removed his arms. He dusted the dirt off his shorts and held his hand out, grinning when Jean tossed him the keys with a role of his eyes.

"Can you get the blankets while you're at it?"

"Sure." Eren said indifferently, and took off, walking away from the group who were too busy to notice him leaving.

As he walked through the dark, he hugged his arms and rubbed them. The car was a bit far from their campsite so the trek would be a bit long which irritated him.

"Should've brought the flashlight." He mumbled grumpily.

The wind around him picked up and whipped against him causing him to tremble even more from the coldness. Ugh, Eren thought with a scowl. I'll be dead by the time I get back. He huffed, watching as the trees shook. It was too dark to see anything so Eren used what little light he had from the moon to see and not trip over anything.

"God, Jean better have some hot cocoa for me when I get back." He groaned as he walked around the log in his path, twigs snapping beneath his feet.

It took a few minutes to get to the truck but once he did, he was full on shaking. He quickly unlocked the black truck and hopped in, slamming the door shut behind him. He rubbed the palm of his hands together, exhaling shakily. He turned towards the back seat and began to dig for his jacket and some blankets. After finding them, he wrapped himself in a cocoon for warmth.

He sat there for several minutes in silence, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. He was so warm and comfortable that he almost didn't want to leave the truck. But he had to get back. Just as he was about to leave there was a bang on the window of his right side, startling him and causing him to scream. He whipped his head around, heart pounding in his chest.

Jean smirked right back at him as Eren glared, scowling. "Asshole!" Eren shouts, and he was about to say something else but Jean opened the door and hopped in, immediately smashing their lips together.

Their kiss was heated, and Eren had to hold back a laugh when Jean struggled fustratedly to get Eren out of his cocoon of blankets. After the blankets were off, Eren wrapped his arms around Jean's neck, biting at his lover's lips.

Jean groaned and pulled away, kissing down Eren's neck while groping his ass. He slipped off the brunette's shorts and began to grind against his lover earning erotic moans.