#5 - SBM SISTAR - They disband(2/4)

This probably will be late but SBM means Sister Brother Moment and since SISTAR already disbanded, this is for them.

Bora(Age: 5)

Bora entered her parent's home with a sigh, already missing SISTAR and its members(I'm not sure what the Sistar members are currently doing with the disbandment. Well not all of them.)"Eomma? Appa? Boots?" Boots was surely not your real name. Boots was merely a nickname or inside joke for the two of you because of the meme going around of Bora's name is like Dora the Explorer(Not sure I just saw it on a kpop roleplaying community). Your real name was BoSung, a bit similar to Bora right? Anyways, you raced to her from your little play area. "How's my little Boots?" She smiled a little, seeing you and picking you up once you were in arm length of her. "Very good!" You had a small smile playing at your lips with she poked your nose. "Is Sistar gone forever?" Bora nodded, sadly. "Yes but in memory, no. Our music will always be up there for the world to see and witness one of the greatest girl groups to exist." Bora nodded with a smile.

Hyolyn/Hyorin(Age: 15)
Hyorin entered the home with a sigh, placing her bag on the table. Only to look up and see HoSung(you) singing Lonely. "HoSings...? Are you singing Lonely?" HoSung continued to sing. "Baby baby lonely lonely lo- AHHH! HYORINGS IS HOME!" HoSung yelled. "Did you see that?" Hyorin nodded and laughed. "I thought you didn't like listening to any Kpop." HoSung blushed, embarrassed. "I did..just without you knowing...but, it's always Sistar songs. You guys always put out great music." Hyorin laughed and nodded. "Let's sing it together then." HoSung nodded and began singing Lonely with Hyorin.

SoYou(Age: 20)

Dasom(Age: 10)