Me & You

As soon as the kids left, Gleeful didn't wait any minute to pull Will closer, it was funny how even after all these years Will still blushed when Dipper did such thing. It wasn't quite the most common thing, though it wasn't like Gleeful never did cute things, he surely had his times.
"I miss spending time alone with you" he whispered to the blue-haired, that blushed even more, Gleeful couldn't help a smile. "How do you still blush even after all this time?"
"I... I"
"How do I still making you blush?" Dipper asked as he leaned closer. "You're so adorable" he whispered before finally kissing Will. "I don't say it quite often, but you know I love you, don't you?"
"I-I do" Will answered with a smile. "And I love you too" he whispered back.
Dipper smiled as he thought about the past, more specifically, their past together. He knew he took too long to realize his feelings for Will, he didn't regret it, all of that time, the time he was unhappy and didn't know what to do to fulfill his inside, all of that loneliness he hid for some many years from everyone, it all helped him to notice how being with Will made him feel different, special, glad.
He never told Will any of these things, they only existed in his mind, in his thoughts, and sometimes late at night when he couldn't fall asleep. The memories of the unhappy life he had, trying to fill himself with superficial and silly things, being the jerk he was because he needed to feel alive, he needed to feel as he was something while he actually felt as a worthless piece of nothing.
He was now aware of the fact that making people feel terrible and let them down would never make him feel the way he desired to. Looking at his past with Will always made him feel comfortable, and being able to see what they've become made his heart warmer. But looking at his past before realizing his feelings could never bring the same feeling. It broke his heart every time he thought about how bad he treated Will, about all the awful things he did and said, he couldn't stand himself, and he couldn't find a reason why Will ever loved someone like him.
Will knew it. He knew exactly why and how he fell for someone like Dipper, though he was sure that most people would never understand such a thing, always claiming and making Will remember of how Gleeful used to treat him. Well, he surely didn't like being treated as he was nothing, but he could see beyond those awful and terrible words. He could always see into the other's eyes some kind of scream for help, a scream always taken as a whisper and always ignored by everyone around him. Perhaps that's why he stayed for so long.
It wasn't easy for the blue-haired to find himself falling in love with someone as Dipper Gleeful, all the things that had happened, he could remember them so clearly and he could feel the same he used years ago. He could still feel Dipper's hug, hear his words, the past was still being able to make him blush or to break his heart.
Funny how he always wondered how Pines and Bill were still together, but the question never crossed his mind when it came to him and his Dipper.
"We should have got together earlier" Dipper sighed, still pulling his husband close to him. "If only I had... You know, realized it before, and if I hadn't been such a jerk for so long, we..."
"It happened at the right time" Will interrupted with a kind smile. "We got together exactly when it was meant to be"
"I know, I know" he smiled back "but still. I can't stop thinking about how it could've been if we- if I had realized it all before, if I had been nice to you since the beginning, if I wasn't so stupid and"
"You weren't stupid, you were just" Will made a pause as he searched for the correct word to use in his head "you were just lost. Everyone does stupid things when they are trying to discover who they are, and doing something silly or being a jerk while you are searching for your own identity does not make you an awful person at all"
"I can't get enough of you" Dipper whispered "you know that, right?"
"I do" he answered before kissing Gleeful.
•••••••••
short chapter I know ok
Buuuuuut, it was full of pure Willdip! I am fangirling to death over here.
Also, that's what happen when you write listening to "I was made for lovin' you" lmao
Hope you enjoyed it :3