Out for a walk

They arrived at the Pines almost at noon, but that, of course, didn't stop them from finding Bill Cipher sleeping in his room and Dipper being in wherever he was. Mabel opened the door and smiled. "There you are! I thought you wouldn't come"
"Here we are, aunt Mable!" Adalynn screamed happily while hugging 'aunt Mable' who laughed.
"Hey, Alex" she said with a bright smile to the boy, who just nodded and mumbled something they understood as a "hello". He got into the house before anyone else and went directly to the guest room, without saying any other world to anyone else.
"He is a weirdo, don't mind" Adalynn said while following her brother to the room, before Will or Gleeful could even say something about how she shouldn't say these kind of things about her brother.
"So, how are you two?" Mabel asked finally looking at the couple.
"Good" Will answered grinning.
"As usual, right?" Mabel laughed a little. "I am impressed with how you two are doing so great. I mean, I didn't doubt, but this is going better than all of us expected. Including you"
"Yes, we got what you mean, Mabel" Gleeful said almost smiling.
"Sure you do! Now, uh, you can just go to the room. Bill is still sleeping and Dipper is out to the woods for a while, he will be back soon" she said before making her way to the living room, she had a series to finish, and that seemed quite important. So, since Will and Gleeful were used to the house, it was fair to let them make their own way to the room they were staying in.
"You two should go out a little" Will suggested smiling to Adalynn and Alex.
"That's a good idea" Adalynn said looking at her bag, like she was already thinking of which clothe would be more appropriate to wear.
"I don't want to" Alex said in a tone of voice that was almost a whisper. "It's all the same thing, but louder"
"Come on, Alex..." Will tried calmly to insist.
"No" Alex answered before turning his attention to the floor, simply to avoid eye contact and more interaction.
"You two are going" Gleeful demanded. "It's an order, not an ask. You two stay way too much inside home, you gotta go out a little"
"I already said I won't go" The boy said with a more aggressive tone.
"You are going, no excuses, Alex" Gleeful replied using the same tone of voice as his son. "Don't make me get mad at you"
"Fine" Alex complained standing up and heading to the door. "But that's just because I want to avoid a fight"
********
Adalynn actually enjoyed the idea of taking a good long walk in Gravity Falls streets, she liked how it was all different from the place she belonged, how happier, though she hated the fact that people were always looking at her as she was some sort of evil girl. It seemed to her that the simple act of wearing make up made people think bad of you.
Alex didn't like Gravity Falls. Just as he didn't like Reverse Falls. He didn't like how in both places people were always staring at him, always with those looks, those damn looks, that seemed to scream to him how weird and awful he was... When there wasn't any look like that, he was simply being ignored, and he couldn't stand.
He was not always an anti-social person, during his orphanage days, he did try to be social and make friends, but the other kids were always ignoring him, he was always the "weird Adalynn's twin", probably because of her personality.
So he decided that if he wasn't going to receive attention, he wouldn't try it again just to get ignored.
He looked up to the sky while remembering that, it had been a long time he hadn't thought of the old days. He didn't hesitate in changing the course of his walk, he was going into the woods, and he didn't care.
"Alex!" Adalynn screamed as the boy walked away "where are you going?" When he didn't reply, she decided she had to go after him.
It didn't take long for them to see themselves in the middle of the woods. Adalynn would never admit, but she was afraid. It seemed as thousands of eyes were watching her in that exact moment.
"What are you two doing here?" A worried voice called, scaring Adalynn, making the girl jump and her brother slowly turn around to discover a Dipper Pines with a worried look.
"Hey" Alex mumbled.
"You two shouldn't be here"
"Why?" Adalynn asked hesitant.
"You know why I am here?" The worried tone was still in his voice as he spoke. "The creatures here have been sensing the presence of something, or someone. It might be a new creature, it might be a demon, I don't know. I've been searching. Don't come here"
"How were we supposed to know?" Adalynn screamed.
"Shh" Alex mumbled "you are going to get us killed one day, you know that right?"
"Oh, for lord's sake!" She said leaving "you are two weirdos, I won't stay here any longer"
"I wouldn't walk alone if I were you" Alex spoke rolling his eyes. "Didn't you hear that there is something strange in here? What if it attacks you while you are on your own? It's not quite a clever idea. You wouldn't even know what murdered you"
"That's enough" Pines interrupted. "No one is getting murdered, alright? Let's just... Let's just go back to the shack, kids"

••••••••
I AM GOING TO WRITE MORE WILLDIP MOMENTS I SWEAR, it's just that I wanted to give an emphasis to Adalynn's and Alex's personality in this chapter, bc it will be important later and blah blah blah.
But I promise some cute Willdip in the next chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it :)