Family Morning

Themselves from some years ago would never ever believe the lives they were having. They would never believe that they would get married, have kids...
Will would never in his life have imagined that he would not only date Dipper, but also marry him.
And Dipper would never have imagined
he would be so happy in a marriage, that he would feel so glad and complete around kids. He had always find kids so annoying, but in that exact moment, staring at his own children, he couldn't see anything that would annoy him, he could only see the beauty and how precious all of that was, even though it was still hard for him to say it out loud.
"G-good morning" Will said entering the kitchen, a little sleepy, with his blue hair messed, and his pajamas still on. "What's that smell?"
"Pancakes" Gleeful answered not taking his eyes off the news paper. "Adalynn made them"
"Yes, papa!" The girl screamed proud of herself.
"But you aren't eating any pancakes" Will said hesitant.
"They turned out trashy" she sighed "so I threw them away. Then, dad bought us some cake"
"You went out with them and didn't wake me up?" Will asked glancing at Dipper while sitting at the table.
"Of course" he answered, eyes still on the interesting daily news, which were almost always the same thing. "You can't do everything, you deserve some rest"
You see, Adalynn was not only child, she had a twin. Obviously. Dipper wanted to adopt twins, and it didn't matter to Will, he just wanted to adopt a child, any number between one and five would do. So they adopted twins, Adalynn and Alex, who got to the family at age of 8, they were now 12 years old.
Although Adalynn and Alex were twins, they were quite different, not only on their personalities, but on their looks as well. Adalynn had a long and sorta curly brown hair, her eyes were black and looked like a doll's one, which could be cute to some, but terrifying to others. Alex had a messy short black hair, and light brown eyes, he was a very regular boy, but had something in his way of walking, talking, that made him different.
No one could deny that they were very pretty and nice kids.
Adalynn had some traces of Gleeful's personality, she was a very decided girl, always knowing what she wanted, some used to call her bossy, she never minded, she couldn't understand why that was something bad. Her personality was understood as a natural gift to eventually turn into a leader.
Alex, in contrary, was quiet, he didn't like screaming or loud noises, he enjoyed places as quiet as himself, where he could feel at peace and think straight.
And that means he wasn't the greatest fan of "spending time with your uncle". It wasn't that he didn't like the Pines, he did, but they just couldn't remain in silence for more than two seconds.
"Where's Alex?" Will asked looking around.
"Still sleeping" Adalynn answered first. "That's all he does. Always sleeping, even when he is awake, I guess. He is very lazy"
"Don't say it" Will interrupted.
"Adalynn, you can't say bad things about people when they are not present, it's unfair to don't give them the chance to defend themselves" Dipper said smiling a little, finally placing the newspaper at the table.
"Oh, he wouldn't defend himself anyways" Adalynn answered annoyed for being interrupted.
"Hey" Alex muttered entering the kitchen.
"There you are!" Adalynn said happily pointing at him. "We were just talking about you"
"I know. I heard" he said sitting at the chair and staring at the cake for some minutes, just as he was thinking where did that cake come from. "You went to buy cake without me?"
"You were sleeping" Dipper answered.
"So, tell them what we are doing today, papa" Adalynn asked with her cute voice.
"Oh, yes. Today's plans" Gleeful said as he stood up to place his plate and mug at the sink. "We are visiting the Pines"
"Yes!" Will smiled brightly. "I had forgot about it"
"Yeah!" Adalynn screamed happy jumping off her chair. "I am going to get ready, this is going to be awesome! Are we staying for more than one night? I am gonna pack my stuff anyways. I hope Aunt Mab still having that glitter make up, so I can steal... I mean, borrow, for while we are standing there"
"Don't steal anything, Adalynn" Will tried to tell her, but she had already left the kitchen, walking as she was some sorta princess or royalty, well, the girl did have style. "Alex? Are you ok with it? I know the Pines aren't your favorite place on Earth..."
"It's fine" he mumbled.
"Are you sure?"
"I won't die because of a weekend" he tried to smile, but failed. He wasn't much of a morning person, and knowing he would spend a whole weekend somewhere who wasn't exactly the right place for him didn't fill him with joy either.
He took his time eating the single slice of cake he had allowed himself to put in the plate, if it wasn't necessary for surviving, he wouldn't even look at food, he couldn't understand how eating could bring people happiness, while it only brought to him a tiny satisfactory feeling.
Yes, Alex was quite a weirdo, and he was completely aware of that.
••••••••
Short chapter but it's a beginning! Hope you guys enjoyed it, I was really excited for finally writing a sequel to one of my stories that I liked the most, so yeah, writing this was something.
Let me know if you liked it!
<3