-Chapter 36.

Sorry for the long wait, it's just been hard time lately. I hope you understand and that you'll enjoy this chapter.

Selena's POV

We drove so fast, I couldn't handle it anymore. I was going to throw up.

"Baby drive a bit slower would you?" I said

"Slower? Our daughter is crying her heart out, calling during school time. I'm sorry if I'm nervous" he said sarcastically.

"I just feel dizzy that's all, and I'm nervous too" I said touching his leg gently. He calmed down a bit.

He gives me a sympathetic look and squeezed my hand.

"I'm sorry, Melanie just never calls during school" he apologized.

Seriously it's driving me crazy, I'm don't feel well, I'm worried about my daughter.

I haven't been good these past days, nauseous, dizzy and a sudden distaste for food. Only pickles were appealing to me.

This ride was probably the longest I've ever been on, I just want to get to my baby. I swear if someone Hurts her I'll kill them.

"We are here" Justin said and rushed out. He opened the door for me and we ran inside as fast as we could.

We legit left in Pjs or like lazy clothes. I feel kind a naked.

We ran through the hallways and Melanie's classroom, she was not there.

We heard a cry from the principals office, Maddie, Melanie and Hayden were all there except Emory. My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach

"Mom!" Melanie screamed as soon as we ran in.

"Would someone tell me what happened?" Justin said struggling to breathe.

"S-S-S-Someone took Emory" Hayden sobbed worried and scared.

My baby girl.

I couldn't feel my legs anymore, the world was falling apart. I don't have any strength left, my baby is in danger.

Slowly all the strength left in my body disappeared and I was falling. Justin caught me right before I hit the ground and sat me down on a chair.

"How is that possible?" He shouted furiously.

Principal Montes was startled, she felt guilty. She should be, how can someone just walk in and TAKE a child.

We chose this school, because of its security, so they wouldn't be chased by our fans. We would never have thought of this could happen.

"It was a parent to a child sir, We didn't know she took Emory before Melanie saw it in the school yard" She defended her self. I would kill her if I had the strength.

"It's your f**king school, you should keep it safe, you better help us find her" he shouted.
"If you don't find her I'll f**king sue the crap out of you"

Mrs. Montes is scared, she should be and she better help.

Normally I would tell Justin to watch his mouth, but I would have done the same.

"Mom? You okay? We are going to find her, I promise" Hayden said and came over to me.

"I'm fine, I'm just worried" I replied. I can't let her be worried about me too, I don't want all that weight on her shoulder.

"I know" she said and cared my shoulder, my baby girl.

"Momma, I think that Sofia took her" Melanie suddenly said.

Sofia... Sofia... Sofia... that son of a bitch.

The thought of Sofia having Emory was horrifying.

"Selena stay with me" was all I could remember before I fainted.

Thank you so much for reading, hope you will read to the end of this journey. I really hope you  guys understand, why I haven't updated. And please forgive me.