Yet She Remembered...

Start from the beginning

"Is your parents worried?"

Solar jumped from the sudden question.

"Oh! Uhh..no.. My..i mean, moonbyul. My member moonbyul. I was supposed to eat dinner with her tonight.." Eric saw Solar's face flush.

"Oh, that's why you're not eating? I'm sorry... I didn't mean to--" He felt guilty but Solar cutted him.

"No it's okay. Really. We really need to build a close relationship with the staffs so it would be comfortable during shootings." 

It's okay, I'll just have to really kneel in front of Moonbyul's house later.. ㅠㅠ

"Okay, If you say so..."

After the short welcome celebration, the staffs, one by one, went home.

"Oh? My manager is not here..." Solar whispered to herself as she look for their manager oppa who was supposed to drive her back. "I'm sure he was here earlier..."

"Oh your manager oppa? I heard him talking on the phone with his girlfriend. It seems like it's their 100th day today and his girlfriend is quite mad at him so I told him I'll just drive you back at your house." Eric smiled. It was a sweet and friendly smile. But no matter how attractive he supposed to be, Solar doesn't feel that attracted to him. Not when Moonbyul occupies the large space in her heart and mind.

Oh ghad Moonbyul! I have to go to her house tonight... But how? if Eric-ssi is here...

"Uhmm.. No need. I'll just take the bus." She politely declined.

"Come on, if something bad were to happen to you, it would be my responsibiltiy...." He pleaded and Solar sighed. Ugh... I have to call Moonbyul now...

They headed at the parking lot and both got inside Eric's car. They were just about to take off when a black company van stopped in front of them. Blocking their way.

"Whoa!" Eric said stunned.

"Mweoya... That's our company car. Oppa came back?" Solar raised her eyebrows, confused.

They heard the door of the van close and saw someone dressed in black coat with a white cap and black mask coming their way. When the figure stopped at Solar's side...

*Knock knock*

Solar lowered the window though she was still confused as why she was here.

"Byul-ah..."

Moonbyul removed her mask. She reached inside, unlocked the door and opened it to let Solar out.

"Kaja...(Let's go)" She whispered softly as she offered her hand, looking only at her. Solar started to reach out but another hand held and stopped her.

"Wait.. Excuse me, who are you?" Eric asked, a little annoyed as why someone would just barge there and take Solar. Clearly it wasn't their Manager. 

Moonbyul smirked below her cap. An irritated little smirk. She looked at him icily.

 She's my girlfriend
She said in her mind.

Seeing she wasn't planning to say something, Solar answered for her.

"She's Moonbyul. The one I'm telling you earlier.. Byul-ah, you know Eric Nam-ssi right?" She turned to Moonbyul whose face went soft. Eonni told him about me? I guess, she didn't forget...

"Eung.. I know him.. Let's go, I'm here now.."

"Arasseo... Good bye, Eric-ssi. See you next time." She smiled politely.

"Oh.. Then.. Uhmm.. Take care, i guess?" Eric stuttered. He doesn't know what's affecting him but it kind of touched his pride when Solar chose to go with her friend than him. He really hoped they would be close outside WGM.

He saw Solar took Moonbyul's offered hand and went out of his car.
Before Moonbyul closed the door, she peered inside and met his eyes.

"I always take care of eonni, Eric-ssi. I hope you leave my responsibiltiy to me next time. Take care to you too." Moonbyul gave him a tight but friendly smile before finally closing the door.

"Whew... That girl's intimidating.. Is she really a girl? But I think that it's nice to have a member take care of you like a mother would.." He smiled to himself and sighed out loud. When they drove away, he took the opposite way and went straight home, thinking along the way if he's able o sleep that night.

------------------

a/n: Hiiii so I do have a plot but I don't really know what to type.. I just let my fingers roll on this keyboard 😂 i hope you enjoyed my update! ^^~ Saranghae readers~~

P.S.

The mature scene is pretty far away.. Maybe 4 chapters more or so.. My story is not focuesd on their sex life and I'm not good at typing it so I really hope you guys understand. I would understand if you unsubscribe because of that.. Thank you for supporting this story~~