Yet She Remembered...

Start from the beginning

"Oh jinjjayo? Neutrogena Foam cleanser." She posed and laughed like a commercial actress would and her laugh was so funny Eric joined her.

This girl is an idol? She sure is fun to be with...

"Maybe we could get some dinner later? If you're not busy today? It would be good to have a close relationship while filming right?" Eric suggested when their laughter died down a bit.

"Oh..oh yeah. Sure.. I'm not busy hahaha but maybe we should bring the staffs along? They really worked hard today and we'll be with them for almost a year..." Solar was sure Byul will be pissed if she knew she's having a friendly date with Eric.

"Okay, sounds food--I mean good!"

And their conversation ended in a laughter.

Eric-ssi is funny... We would definitely click! Solar thought again with a smile. But this time, with Eric in mind.

----------------

Moonbyul waited for Solar's call the whole day. She paced around her living room that night thinking about what happened during the filming. She was supposed to go and watch her but Solar refused. She said she wouldn't be able to focus with her around and they have to keep their relationship a secret.

Who was the guy?

Is he famous?

Is he handsome than me?

Is he Solar's ideal?

What... Did he took my eonni's heart already?

Am I not her priority anymore? Just like that?

Where the hell is eonni anyway? They should be done by now...

Right...pacing here will just give me a headache. I better call her.

She pressed the phone on her ear waiting for Solar to answer.

*riiiing riiing riii---- the number you are calling is busy now. Please try again later.*

*Katalk! Katalk!*

From: Yeba yongdonnie-nim~♥

Byul-ah, I'll eat dinner at your house. But don't call me right now. I'm with the staffs for this welcome party. Don't worry, I'll be right over as soon as this is finished. Saranghae~

Again.

*The phone you are calling is turned off, please try your call later*

Wha--off?! Now I'm pissed.

*Katalk! Katalk!*

From: Manager Oppa

Byul-ah... I don't know if I should say this but....

------------------

"To SolRic Couple!" cried the staff, raising their drinks.

"Eric-ssi, we really thank you for the treat tonight! My belly is full of meat.." said the director while patting his tummy. Eric smiled back. He looked at Solar beside him to see if she was enjoying the meal but her plate was so clean it doesn't even have to be washed. He turned to her and saw her turning her phone off.