#8. Mate

(# unedited)

Chapter 8

As soon as I entered into Cabir's chamber I felt good. I don't know why? Maybe because of torturing that stupid Nemesis who thinks that he can throw dragons down.

Actually I pity that fool. What is wrong with him.

But I am curious about that daughter of his? Is there really a born vampire FEMALE or it is just some rumour.

I need to cross check with cabir about her Whereabouts.

But I am really happy today and my beast is also calm.  Don't know why?

This is the first time in centuries that I  felt something like this. I like it very much.

"How's you guys? Any news about the vampire girl?" I asked them. As Dhruv and cabir both are present here after I called them.

They both shook there head negatively.

But as I was wondering Inside the room I caught a distinct smell which do not belongs to dragons not even werewolves.

I sniffed more and alas! I found the source near the chambers door. The scent was of chocolate and roses blend together creating a heady mixture. I was in heaven . It is so amazing.

Suddenly my inner beast growled as the alarm rang in my brain.

Mate.

I have a mate.

But the happiness is vanished when I SMell DHRUV's scent lingering on my mate's scent.
.

"Who was here?" I growled.

I didn't like it . I don't like it at all that he had put his hands on her.

"Where is she?" I asked while catching DHRUV's throat in my hands.

Meanwhile, I see cabir from my peripheral vision who seems annoyed.
So, I turned my gaze towards him.

"Ask him? He was threatening her when I came." He pointed towards Dhruv and shrugged.

What!!!

Threatening her.

This fucker.

"How dare you?"I growled and threw him out from the window.

I don't care that he is my friend and shit. No one and I mean it , no one gets to put there hand , eyes or mind on my mate.

He has this coming.

Now I have to search for my mate and the best way to find her is cabir.

And cabir huffed like crazy. " What? You are late for let's just say 50 years. She is now a old woman" he laughs crazyily .

"Shut up! CABIR. I am not talking about the soapy scented old woman I am talking about chocolate and roses one. The young girl probably 17- 18 from my senses." I shout irritated.

"What?!! Oh, no!! My goodness" cabir shouted and cried dramatically like an aunty.
Q
I gave him my fuck off look.

"She is such an innocent soul with a vulnerable past. She is paired with you. Oh goddess. I feel for her." He said sympathetically .

But only one word registered in my mind vulnerable past....

" What is wrong with her?" I growled " What do you mean by a vulnerable past?" I wanted to know about her. Who dared to hurt her?

" I don't know, man. I saved her from vampire mansion oops palace. She was there along with Martha her aunt. " CABIR explained.

I growled out loud. How dare those fucking vampire ?

I will kill that Nemesis bastard.

I was happy a while ago to think that I had a mate but now I feel bad for her. But I will make her happier from now on. It is my promise to her.

"What is her name?" I ask him . I want to know everything about her .

"She is Nandini." CABIR tells me with a happy smile

Nandini.

What?? Really....

She is the one in my dreams. Does she looks like her or .... I want to see her but cabir said vulnerable past and all.

"CABIR , what do you mean by a vulnerable past?" I ask him .

"She has a burnt face. Be careful with her." CABIR says with a sad smile.

I sighed defeated.

I will give her so many reason to smile that she will forget everything bad behind her.

I need to see her now.

Now , she will be treated like a queen. My queen. No one will even lay a bad eye or a finger on her.

She will be the dragon queen.

Mine to love.

Mine to protect.

Mine to cherish.

Mine.

***

As I was searching a way out to Dezema the prison , a girl Came and told me that Navya has called me for styling her hair.

I curse inwardly.

Now , at this time who wants a hair stylist. It is at the middle of night.

I sighed and move towards her chambers. As I make my way there.

"stop !" Growled a voice from behind.

My feet instantly stop hearing his command. As if I was bound on the spot with his husky voice. Who is he?

How could he have this much control over me?

He came close. Step by step and my birth mark on my right hand In between my thumb and wrist starts glowing more and more with his nearness. I don't know why but this dark mark on my pale white skin always gives me some kind of shit. Everytime it reveals new things.

I quickly hide it in the cover of my gown.

I can feel him just standing behind me and he inhales deeply but then growls a word that will change my destiny.

"Mine!" 

Holy shit!!!

Noooo!!!!

***

Hi guys!!

This was the much awaited chapter. I know you were all waiting for it.

Sorry it was short but next time it will be long.

I wanted to end this at that stop.

Roumania  xxx