#6. Interrogation

(# unedited)

Chapter 6 - Interrogation !!

"What is yeah! Yeah ... Hmm?" Asked a handsome man. His tan skin showing that he is a werewolf. His aura is strong and powerful . He is the werewolf king.

His behavior doesn't indicate that he has a suspicion on us but still we need to be careful.

"Actually. A vampire just few seconds ago passed by this room." Martha answered him.

"Really. That explains the smell." He answered sniffing the room like a dog. Heaven forbid if he entered this room a while ago. What would have happened?

"Yeah! That's why my niece was shocked." She explained.

"Okay. You are the humans that cabir took out from vampire kingdom., Am I right?" He asked pointing towards us.

"Yeah!" Martha answered confused.

I remained silent. What does he wants?

"Do you know anything about their princess ?" He asked interrogating us.

"We don't know about anything siire. " Martha tell him clearly.

"Oh! Why if I may ask?" He asked suspicion laced on his voice.

"We are just humans who were assigned to clean and style their hairs or any help they required. But we never heard of any princess. As far as my knowledge only male child are born . Females are created sire." Martha tella him.
"I know about that. What is your name?" He asked her and pointed his eyes at me.

"I am Martha sire. She is Nandini" Martha said.

I am glad . She is smart enough not to blurt my real name out.

He then pointed his stare at me. Bloody Wolff , why can't he just leave us alone? I need to find father. And he is just wasting my time.

"Why is your face covered?" He asked directly.

"Sire,..." Martha tried to say but he stopped her with a pointed stare.

"Not you. I asked her. So , who are you?" He asked me again with his full attention on me.

"Sire she is Nandini. My niece an orphan. I adopted her when I found her in a jungle " Martha said .

"Are you her spoke person?" He glared at Martha. " Let her speak "

"Yes! Sire. It is the truth." I told him finally. Fucker! Is irritating me. I wonder if I could give him a shock but nay, I should not.

"Hmm. What can you do humaann? " He drawled the word human. I think he is really suspicious of me.

"Fuck off! Dhruv. Don't scare my helpers" said CABIR. Finally, someone is here for saving me.

"Where were you? I was just asking some questions to them." He shrugged off.

"Hello ladies! You can go and rest. Enter to the left door you will find my dear wife mingling with other people. " He said

I was grateful to him. That he helped me once again unknowingly.

"And yes, my wife is NAVYA." He winked at us. I rolled my eyes at this dragon. Dragons were supposed to be brooding and grouchy but he is do jovial.

We move towards the left door but my highly tuned ears caught CABIR saying, " Manik is coming."

Who is Manik?

***

" Manik is coming." I said to Dhruv.

"Oh! That's why you send them away." He concludes.

"Kind off. What is wrong with you? Why are you hell bent on irritating everyone. Leave those humans away."  I tell him with a huff. I really feel bad for the girl. She is so young and gas burnt face. I know vampires must have been the reason behind her face problem. So, I thought they should come here and be safe. I am sure Navya will make her comfortable in no time.

"They came from Vampires side." He growled at the last word.

" So, not everyone is bad. Leave your animosity behind. It was once they attacked Alya. You can't be such a grouch to them OK." I tell him logically. He is a damn idiot

"Beside Manik is going to visit us so I sent her away. You know after our transformation he is just a huge player. I know he too wants a mate but let's see if he will get any or not. It's been 1000 years." I sighed.

"So what's the deal. Why was she hiding her face and did you noticed her eyes. Damn blur eyes, the cool eyes that gives you soothing chill, the color of deep blue ocean. I don't think any Human has these kinds of beautiful eyes." Dhruv said with a logical Expression on his face.

"Oh! Now you are looking at other girls too . Huh! Werewolf king. I should inform Alya
I wiggle my brows at him.

"Tell me dammit. I am curious." He sighed.

"Well she has a burnt face so she keeps it covered. Are you satisfied now?" I ask him frustrated. Bloody werewolf genesare making him crazy, I guess.

"Very. So you are helping them. Then that's okay." He agreed after the so called argument.
I am tired. I just wanna sleep but Manik has his own agenda. Why does he wants to meet with us. I don't know.

"Hey! Guys? How's you?" Manik asked coming inside

"Oh the king is here. Maximilian why are you so psychotic?" I snickered.

"Shut up dude. Did you find that girl?" He asked.

"Nope. I wonder where she is?" Said Dhruv.

"Are you sure there is one! If she was not at the castle." He growled and move around the room and poured himself a drink. Suddenly his eyes turned pitch black. The color he had when he was human. He started sniffing around the room and growled.

What is wrong now?

What is happening to his grey eyes? I had never seen this kind of change in him.

His face was looking like he was in heaven , a pleasant Expression on his face. What is he doing? I turned to Dhruv but he was as confused as me?

Suddenly he growled loud.

What is wrong? I heard manik's growl. Asked Navya mind linking me .

The thing is whenever the king growls the loud one every inferior Dragon feels the aurA.

Nothing he is his on his mental period, I think.

I replied. I don't want to trouble her.

Okay then. See you by the way these two ladies you sent are amazing. She said in her over enthusiasm.

I chuckled but then Manik's dangerous face came in front of me.

"Who was here?" He growled.

"Where is she?" He asked while catching DHRUV's throat in his hands.

Man. Not again. I don't want to have another interrogation. What is this ? Am I there information machine?

Fuckers!

"Ask him? He was threatening her when I came." I pointed towards Dhruv and shrugged.

"How dare you?" Manik growled and threw him out from the window.

What the fuck!!!!

***

Hi my vampires!!

How is the chapter?

Did you like Dhruv?

I loved cabir. He is a darling. Nandini is suspicious.

Manik is angry and growling. Do you know why?

Please vote, comment and Share.

** Support me. I am a new author**

Love roumania.