#1. Beautiful dream

Hi guys!

Now please enjoy.

****

I was lying near the bushes at least I think these are bushes as I don't know how I survived the car crash. I can't even get up on my own . Shit! What is fucking wrong with me. I need to find my friends. They are my life. God! I hope Dhruv is fine.

Life is a real piece of shit I mean we were going to attend a concert in Mangalore but now I am stuck here.

I start to get up but only stopped by my leg as it has a huge gash which is hurting like a bitch . I can see that I am near a river so that means there is some living beings are around. Hopefully one can help me.

With so much practice I finally stand and walk around the area . I can't see everything but I can tell with all these greenery that I am lying in a jungle only.

How cruel!

As I was walking around I noticed a girl. Wow what a view. I mean a girl is standing in the middle of the water and can you imagine she is not wearing a thing. Clearly Manik, she is taking a bath why would she wear a thing then. But seriously the bare back and the long black hair is making me hard. I had never seen this kind of erotic site in front of my eyes.

She is pure divine her milky white skin is really beautiful. I just want to lick that long sinful neck. Oh ! How much I would love to tease her.

Shit , what am I thinking I have a girlfriend. I am such a pervert but in my entire life I never felt this attraction to anyone ,not even Alya.

As if sensing eyes on her the beauty turned around but I can't let her see me so I hide behind a tree which is thick enough to hide my body.

Still I am peeking around and when she turned around to say that I am disappointed will be understatement. She is covering her front with a cloth. I thought she is bare but no my luck . My eyes searched her body like she is just only a very precious treasure and I can't get enough of her divine beauty but when I saw her beautiful eyes . I am mesmerized how can she have such dark eyes. Those eyes, they are so innocent that I can't think more . It feels that I can be lost in those damn pools. So beautiful. I think her eyes are the best feature of her angelic beauty. I can't believe that I am the one who get to see her like this. No one else. God ! But what if she has a boyfriend and he has seen her like this. No , this can't be true. The thought of anyone rather than me seeing her like this makes my blood boil. How dare he or anyone for that matter. The thought is breaking my heart. I don't know what will happen if I can't have her. I can't live without her. I don't know how it happened but I think I am in love with her as I have never felt a one percent emotions for Alya or any other girl. I thought that I am a modern guy but the thought of anyone touching her or seeing her like this make my mind crazy.

*****

I touched her shoulders and then she turned around. I am lost. Lost will be the understatement . She is so beautiful her dark chocolate eyes are so mesmerizing.

But my presence doesn't seem to affect her as she was too calm and silent. I want to hear her soft voice. It must be melodious.

As If she heard my prayers "yes! " . Really, it is so soft just like an angels whisper. I knew it but hearing her soft voice is like heaven.

"Hi!! I am Manik." I introduced myself to this beauty. She
Just nodded. But I want to hear her voice.

"Can you help me. I am injured." I said trying to catch my breathe. Then I saw compassion in her eyes .

"Hmm. Let's go we shall great it." She whispered and took my hands and placed it on her shoulders for giving me support but I am happy as now I will be able to touch her soft milky skin.

I tightened my grip around her shoulders as to feel her intoxicating smell then I felt a shudder through her body. It is enough for me to know that she is attracted to me. Her body response to my touch screams that .

I really hope that she doesn't have any male in her life as it would crush me. Even if she had someone I will replace him. Nobody can have her she is mine. I just need to play smooth here.

This goddess is going to be mine. No one can stop that. But what is she doing in this forest alone. Shouldn't she be safe in her house than in a jungle.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her just close to her ears and she shivered. Wow! Everything is going cool without any effort I'm arousing her.

Again she nodded. It us not fair I want to hear her soft voice again. " what are you doing here alone? I mean in the jungle. "

She stilled for a moment then started her walk again.

"It is my home. I live nearby." She said in a whisper with so much pain. It hurt me so much to hear her pain in that voice that I want to soothe her.

I gathered my guts and hugged her tight. I will take her pain away.

She just melted in my arms. I don't know why but I feel this connection with her that I never felt with anyone. But here I am feeling so much about her and I don't even know my angels name.

"Hey! Chill. Just relax okay. First thing first what is your name? "

She looked in my eyes after hearing me with so much love in her eyes and said " Nandini "

So beautiful!!

****

Here it is . I know it is short. But these are exact parts from IF .

I will continue it as a story.

How did you like it?

Let me know through your lovely votes and comments.

Love roumania.